posting articles of aftermarket products from Eduard

I am certainly in favour of being made aware of new products that are being made available, but I am of the opinion that unless you have actual photos of the bits themselves, there should be a note to point out that the pictures that accompany the article are actually CAD renders or promotional pictures. Eduards Brassin bits ARE very good, but the CAD renders you get accompanying the articles are really rather utopian, with no mismatches, steps, join lines etc. If you were to believe the CAD renders they fit absolutely perfectly and the photo etched stuff is too good to be true - which of course it is in my experience. It also doesn't show the pour stubs.

Please continue with the articles, but please make sure people are aware of what they are looking at

Cheers

I agree - a CAD render is not the same as the part. Eduard's CAD looks great, as do most of their parts. But often the reality doesn't live up to the hype. Their 1/32 Bf109E/F spoked main wheels are a joke. The separate hubs drop right through the too-large hole in the middle of the tire. That pretty much makes them useless, as pretty as the parts may be.