AMK will release a Fiat G.91 Gina 1/48

THAT is really a gooood idea!! I have no problem that it is NOT a Fitter...the Gina is one of the best ideas!

because "Hunger hob I, Preußen mog I!" (engl.: I am hungry, I want (to eat) Prussians!")

Bavarian Gina

Take attention to that special painting, it was a kind of political affair that time!

So, you should seriously consider to produce a two seater next!! Then you will be the first high quality kit manufacturer on the world releasing a 1/48 Gina family model! :woot.gif:

Edited by tobiK

Awesome news! that's a nice little subject with lots of colorful schemes! i'll get a couple of those.70.gif(i hope being able to do a Frecce Tricolori G-91Pan from your offer)

Thank you AMK!

Edited by mingwin

Italian beauty:

aeritalia_g91y.jpg

Italian grotesque (yet most true to a shark):

OXumUitiEC.jpg

and so many more!

Regards,

Saddly for you, those two are G-91Y... a totally different beast! (and find the black shark G-91Y rather sleek...)

Edited by mingwin
Yes G-91R3/R4, Y & T More "smiles"

Agreed! Thank you Vince!

Saddly for you, those two are G-91Y... a totally different beast! (and find the black shark G-91Y rather sleek...)

Simon, like Vince stated, I can see a whole family coming along. So the different variants aren't an issue.

Regards,

Gina, so many smiles you have! German

12144848_530453570452808_7098775342905783869_n.jpg?oh=00883d0aa87e5030aecf839104350d3e&oe=569491A4

Italian beauty:

aeritalia_g91y.jpg

Italian grotesque (yet most true to a shark):

OXumUitiEC.jpg

Portuguese tigers:

Fiat_g-91Tigre.JPG

DSC_0035_wm.jpg

and so many more!

Regards,

The two photos of the Italian G-91 are the "Y" version and not "R"

Roberto

Edited by Drake64

I have to be honest and say that this would not have been my number one selection for a new kit, but a really applaud you for bringing out some interesting and varied subjects. The mrking options alone will make this worth getting, and I am going to have to insist on one of those Portuguese Tigers being in the box!

Muito giro

Cheers

As I live and breathe ths is GREATTTTT news!!! Thank you so much Martin. Now I can stop my fighting with the ESCI kit that I was putting together.

I have planned a West German AF target tug scheme for the G-91.

Thanks again and AMK is pretty much near the top of my favourite model companies.