AMK will release a Fiat G.91 Gina 1/48

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be waiting eagerly for this.

Being based in Macau, I'm sure you guys can get in touch with Portuguese that might help you with the G.91 in Portuguese service if you wish, including those little differences between the R1, R3 and R4. Up until 2 weeks ago, I thought it was only the cannons/machine guns.

Edited by madcow

I'll be waiting eagerly for this.

Being based in Macau, I'm sure you guys can get in touch with Portuguese that might help you with the G.91 in Portuguese service if you wish, including those little differences between the R1, R3 and R4. Up until 2 weeks ago, I thought it was only the cannons/machine guns.

Yes please. Can you please PM me?

Many thanks.

• 4 years later...
1 hour ago, Hubbie Marsten said:

AMK will release a Fiat G.91 Gina 1/48

Actually it was recently released, but only after it was discovered the kit more closely resembled an F-14 Tomcat. There was an ever-so-slight delay while decals and box art were redone....

20 hours ago, habu2 said:

Actually it was recently released, but only after it was discovered the kit more closely resembled an F-14 Tomcat. There was an ever-so-slight delay while decals and box art were redone....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

22 hours ago, habu2 said:

Actually it was recently released, but only after it was discovered the kit more closely resembled an F-14 Tomcat. 

I think you're mistaken, my friend. That was the AMK 1/48 SuE kit that was suddenly "shelved" as soon as Kinetic announced the releasement of theirs. Then again, it might as well have been the AMK 1/48 MiG-25 kit that completely fell off the grid before Kitty Hawk released theirs...? :hmmm:

Mind games; I'm puzzled!  

1 hour ago, Hubbie Marsten said:

I think you're mistaken, my friend. That was the AMK 1/48 SuE kit that was suddenly "shelved" as soon as Kinetic announced the releasement of theirs. Then again, it might as well have been the AMK 1/48 MiG-25 kit that completely fell off the grid before Kitty Hawk released theirs...? :hmmm:

Mind games; I'm puzzled!  

Maybe someone stole the CAD drawings again! :rofl:

25 minutes ago, flybywire said:

After all the fiascos and insanities created, AMK has become a laughing stock in the modeling world. Can't blame these guys for reacting this way and AMK just has to live with it until they declare bankruptcy.

Sort of an after-image for me now.

7 minutes ago, Ventris said:

Maybe someone stole the CAD drawings again! :rofl:

Or even worse; Sio will ask Martin to delete this thread, and upon asked, Martin will tell you that the whole thread was just an optical illusion! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMG, the wife has just entered the den to see what the lunatic laughter was all about.