You mean.... this isn't real life? darn.

Anyway, we had been sending messages for a bit and I was sort of looking forward to seeing a banner he was planning based on a patch I sent him. It was a red, white, and blue peace sign with "Participant, Sea East Asia War Games' on it.

Edited by ikar

ikar

Yea, we will have to wait for him to become available on that one. I thought it might be a build question. If I hear from him before you do I will pass along the word you are looking for him. I myself have been in and out and have had no time to build. Hopefully soon I can get back on my Phantom!

You mean.... this isn't real life? darn.

I wish :)

Anyway, we had been sending messages for a bit and I was sort of looking forward to seeing a banner he was planning based on a patch I sent him. It was a red, white, and blue peace sign with "Participant, Sea East Asia War Games' on it.

Well then I hope he shows up, because that sounds cool!

• 3 weeks later...

Time keeps on slip'n into the future.... Still here, just on a delay....hopefully have the GB banner done by Friday. Need to work on the Patton....hopefully get some progress pics posted by the end of the week.....

My digital camera died and am now using a film camera and will have to scan in the photos. The 706 has turned into a more complex project than I thought it would be but soon I'll have to decide what paint scheme I want, O.D., jungle cammoflaged, or the dark O.D./black tiger scheme used at U-Bon. On this one it will be one of the first two, but I have a old Verlinden kit that I have taken over and removed its top. That most likely will go dark.