The Holiday Raffle - 2015

We have 48... can we get 2 more?

Hang on a sec please .....

Here we go:

1/72 Hasegawa 02013 Nakajima B5N2 TYPE 97 Carrier Attack Bomber (KATE) Model 3 w/800kg Armor-piercing bomb LIMITED EDITION

1/72 Hasegawa 00451 Mitsubishi A6M2b ZERO Fighter (ZEKE) Type 21

Edited by JB2013

And I pray:

Dear heavenly father of polystyrene model kits, please bless them to pick me first in this righteous ARC traditional holiday event.

I've been a good boy (Mostly). I've strived to help my fellow modeler this year too.

This year's event have some super-duper prizes and I don't want those heathens, I mean, blessed fellow modelers to have a jump on me monketdance4.gif !

Thank you for this opportunity and please bless ARC.

Amen biggrin.gif !

Here is the chatroom link.

Just join with your own ARC nick. If your nick is for example just a name ("John") you might have trouble staying in as that nick might be registered to someone. Just switch it to "JohnARC" or something like that. "Johnopfor" will not be an issue. :P Basically log in with the ARC nick; 99,9999% of the time there should be no issues.

Also, this is a chatroom i set up for ARC to use. That means it will stay open post raffle so feel free to drop by and discuss modeling. (sometimes :P) :cheers: I will have a link to it in my signature too.

Edited by Berkut

Did we change it so you only can win a prize if you donate?

Think it's only right

I'm going to try my best but will be super exhausted by time it starts. I've got a kit or two in mind that I'll donate if I make it.

Hi Big,

The raffle has never had that component before so I think we should leave well enough alone. If people want to participate, they can. If times are tough or for any other reason - its all good to simply enter the raffle. Its about fun and sharing.

Of course, I'd love to see all these models built before next year!

Chris

Here is the chatroom link.

Just join with your own ARC nick. If your nick is for example just a name ("John") you might have trouble staying in as that nick might be registered to someone. Just switch it to "JohnARC" or something like that. "Johnopfor" will not be an issue. :P/> Basically log in with the ARC nick; 99,9999% of the time there should be no issues.

Also, this is a chatroom i set up for ARC to use. That means it will stay open post raffle so feel free to drop by and discuss modeling. (sometimes :P/>) :cheers:/> I will have a link to it in my signature too.

Not sure this works on mobile. Will have to bust out the wife's laptop.

Spent 120$ on alcohol today to spoil myself. Hockey starts at 7. Wife's going to her friend's house about the same time. I'll have the kids to put to bed then we can see how long I stay coherent.

Dave's on drunk dial.

Well, we saw you join so you were in. :) And i know people have used it on mobile without issues. Either way it is better on pc/laptop if you want to participate in the chat and enjoy the chaos. :thumbsup:

Well, we saw you join so you were in. :)/> And i know people have used it on mobile without issues. Either way it is better on pc/laptop if you want to participate in the chat and enjoy the chaos. :thumbsup:/>

I tried typing stuff but couldn't figure out how to send it in.

Not sure this works on mobile. Will have to bust out the wife's laptop.

Spent 120$ on alcohol today to spoil myself. Hockey starts at 7. Wife's going to her friend's house about the same time. I'll have the kids to put to bed then we can see how long I stay coherent.

Dave's on drunk dial.

$120 can get you a nice 1/32 a/c monketdance4.gif !

Vagabond's donations are already packed up and waiting for an address to ship to! I won't be able to participate in the chat, due to it being blocked at work (working until 8:15 CST tonight -12-1/2 hours today!). Just let me know what I win so I can start researching decals for it, LOL.

Hey, if it's not too late to add to the list. I can donate a choice of some of my Shapeways parts. I don't currently have a stash to donate from but I can offer a choice of several different space shuttle parts like some of the 1/144 SSME's, or 72nd scale OMS engines, umblical interface etc... Whoever wins it just get in touch with me and we can figure out what you may want.

Bill

Yes Revell F-15D/E factory sealed!

Anyone offering up any racecars or am I just going to be a drunken participant?

I'll offer up

1/72 Minicraft PV-1 Ventura

1/72 Airfix Fairey Sordfish Mk1 Floatplane (given to me by TomG but I'll never build it apparently)

1/24-1/25 Revell Cartoon Network NASCAR #9