Hi,

I'm fairly new here, so I'd like to ask everyone a couple of questions.

My brother is retiring after almost 30 years as an airline pilot. I would like to build an America West 737-300 for him as a gift. I found a DACO 737-300 1/144 kit, but am having trouble finding AW 737-300 decals. I'd like to try find both of the liveries used. Does anyone know where I could find them?

Bill

Pointerdog makes some for the -200 and -300. They are inkjet-printed. I have a couple of his sheets, but I haven't tried them. I guess because they are inkjet, they don't seem to be as sharp as ALPS-, Digital Silk-, or laser-printed decals. They look a little fuzzy and for sure they won't work on anything other than a white background. They aren't very expensive, so they might be worth a try. His contact is pointerdog7[AT]gmail[DOT]com

Ben

Pointerdog makes some for the -200 and -300. They are inkjet-printed. I have a couple of his sheets, but I haven't tried them. I guess because they are inkjet, they don't seem to be as sharp as ALPS-, Digital Silk-, or laser-printed decals. They look a little fuzzy and for sure they won't work on anything other than a white background. They aren't very expensive, so they might be worth a try. His contact is pointerdog7[AT]gmail[DOT]com

Ben

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm fairly new here, so I'd like to ask everyone a couple of questions.

My brother is retiring after almost 30 years as an airline pilot. I would like to build an America West 737-300 for him as a gift. I found a DACO 737-300 1/144 kit, but am having trouble finding AW 737-300 decals. I'd like to try find both of the liveries used. Does anyone know where I could find them?

Bill

Hello,

I live in Miami and there is a resin model shop called Atlantic Models that makes resin airline models. They have a huge selection of airliner decals. Give them a call and they may be able to help you out. Here is a link to their website: http://www.atlantic-models.com/

Good Luck!