Calling AMK:

I´m totally in for a flanker family, but I really think we need kits of planes that have not been made before or that you can only get as resin kits or vacu.

a couple more to add to HomeBe´s list:

DHC-6 Twin Otter

Beechcraft T-34 Mentor

Beechcraft 99A Airliner

CASA 212

EADS/CASA 235 - 295

EXTRA 300

SU-26-29-31

IA-63 Pampa

Enaer T-35 Pillan

SA-315 LAMA

AS-350 Ecureuil family

Hiller OH-23 family

SA-330 PUMA

AS-332-532 family

Embraer/Short 312 Tucano

Embraer 145 AEW&CR-99 / E-99 / P-99

or how about a new OS2U Kingfisher or a Cessna Skymaster??

etc....

cheers

Edited by Omega One

LoL, a runaway wish thread? This might reach critical mass and implode to a singularity.....

Just to add more weight: A Viggen family! (Yeah I know there already is o e....but I think you'd do a better job of it)

Sure Flankers go right ahead ;)

Avantgarde Model Kits

5 min ·

**Announcement** Kit release schedule for 2016 - Part 1

With some recent rumour and speculation on various forums we are pleased to announce our kit release for 2016. One thing before I post the kits. We also have three other kits in research that have not yet made the list. These may slot in-between the kits below or at the end. As soon as the schedule is set in stone then we will make another announcement.

1/48 F-14 Tomcat Family (A, B and D)

1/48 G-91 Gina

1/48 L-39 Albatros

1/48 MiG-25 Foxbat

Wow, a MiG-25! Thank you for giving us another option besides the Kittyhawk kit! This is great news, along with the Tomcat family and L-39!

Announcement made on our Facebook page.

A MiG-25 is a welcome surprise (wish I didn't buy the KH one then). I might consider getting at least the B Tomcat if it's as impressive as the MiG-31 is (have A & D Hasegawas already).

But, since there is no notice of other MiG-31 boxings, can you please tell me if these are prepared (like e.g. MiG-31 or MiG-31B) and coming in near future or their release depends on how the BM boxing sells?

Edited by ijozic

But, since there is no notice of other MiG-31 boxings, can you please tell me if these are prepared (like e.g. MiG-31 or MiG-31B) and coming in near future or their release depends on how the BM boxing sells?

Dude. Do you suffer from short memory or something? You have asked about this already and it must have been said one million times by now in the thread, last time 1 month ago;

Since I haven't seen any mention of the 'plain' MiG-31 variant being announced by AMK, are there any external differences between a MiG-31 01DZ (standard MiG-31 fitted with a refueling probe - not sure when these were first introduced?) and a MiG-31B? I presume those would be minor if any, so I hope Begemot offers some MiG-31 01DZ decals.

All of this has already been discussed in this thread. There will be a boxing for "plain" MiG-31.

Dude. Do you suffer from short memory or something? You have asked about this already and it must have been said one million times by now in the thread, last time 1 month ago;

Yes, sometimes, but this is not what I'm asking (at least not this time).

What I was asking the AMK here (as it was ignored in the MiG-31 thread), was if the other boxings are following soon or not (as in, in a couple of months, in 6 months after, 1 year, etc.) as nothing was said in the 2016 announcement.. I need to know whether to pre-order the BM boxing and try to make a DZ out of it or wait for the other boxings if they're following not too far ahead. What I don't want is the BM boxing to get sold out and then wait for so long that the Trumpeter kit will be out before that in which case I'll be forced to get that one (unless it's a total disaster, of course).

Edited by ijozic

What I was asking the AMK here (as it was ignored in the MiG-31 thread), was if the other boxings are following soon or not (as in, in a couple of months, in 6 months after, 1 year, etc.) as nothing was said in the 2016 announcement.. I need to know whether to pre-order the BM boxing and try to make a DZ out of it or wait for the other boxings if they're following not too far ahead. What I don't want is the BM boxing to get sold out and then wait for so long that the Trumpeter kit will be out before that in which case I'll be forced to get that one (unless it's a total disaster, of course).

ijozic

Hi,

No one is ignoring you. Least of all me. It is just that we have a lot going on and don't have much time to answer all the posts. I have to consider what time to allocate so forgive me.

Ok, so I cannot yet discuss items not yet announced. This is a business decision so please bear with me for more announcements soon.

Thanks for the patience.

Awesome! I'll be buying a couple Tomcats and certainly an L-39.

Oh, please a Falcon 20!!!

Tony,

You got enough information for the development? and show me to see?

Or you make a thread here to see?

Just for your enthusiasm!

Cheers!

Sio

The box of "Mikoyan MIG-31 B/BSM Foxhound" will be ready in a few months. If the sales of the BM version is good, we will have some more DieCasting metal parts in there too.

Anton,

Let's work together again for another project then?

I am very happy with what you did for MIG-31.

Cheers!

Sio

OK.............. galfa, and all you guys,

I got something to talk here. It is a bit long, so just be patient. :D :D

First of all, thank you for your guys' support and appreciation of our AMK kits!

Second, the announcement we made is, just to let you guys know what we are going to do. Many of them we did announced before, this is also to tell you, whenever we announced, we will keep it going. It is not only for our production consideration, but also to thank those guys who support us with their valuable information. We will guarantee you that, we will try our best to make kits as good as possible, and openly show you guys what we are doing.

Third, the announcement is also to let other manufacturers know what we are going to do. So that, we can avoid hardly competition, and then, everyone can concentrate on developing good kits.

Forth, I hope, we shut down this thread. Even it is a rumour, someone should be working on it, and I myself did see some image of the CAD sometimes ago. So, I have to say here, we are not putting the Flanker onto schedule, just to avoid hardly the competition between manufacturers. Or, in case it is just a rumour without nothing comes out, your dream may come true, when there is nothing of Flanker can be seen or there is still no news confirmed, by the end of 2016. We will consider to put it onto schedule of 2017.

Finally, I have to say, the market/world is small. We can know each other easily anywhere. So, let's (Modellers and manufacturers) together to make a peaceful market/world. Otherwise, all of us will sacrifice, modellers pay such an amount of money getting low quality kits, while manufacturers invest lots of money to develop good kits but getting low sales.

Modellers should not send information to different manufacturers, expecting there should be one come out with better quality while ignoring the competition between manufacturers (Haha. Saul, It is not against you, but it is the situation). Manufacturers should avoid competition themselves, while concentrating on improving the quality of the kits (Raymond, this is also not against you. According to our history, there is nothing good to any of us.).

That is all! I write everything open here, and I DREAM, we all together work together to maintain a peaceful market/world, and keep this modelling culture continue.........

Sincerely ........... Thank you guys!

Cheers!

Sio