Calling AMK:

Forgot one in my shortlist, an accurate Vigilante family (RA-5C in particular) would be nice as well. So not like Trumpeter's mix of versions with horrible shape issues.

Yes Koen, I would love to see a new RA-5C Vigilante. With AMK and some of the other companies that want to give us accurate model kits, it's possible that we could see a new rendition of this subject, done right of course.It's a real shame with Trumpeter did to it!

Edited by B.Sin

I know that I, or for that matter all of us, would like for AMK to redo most of Trumpeter's catalogue but that is just not feasible and unreasonable money wise. I believe that AMK should concentrate on subjects not done yet such as the MiG 31 and G-91. Nothing too exotic as it is a business after all and you want to sell lots of models so you can make more new models.

Relying on polls do not really tell you a great deal it seems. I remember reading that Monogram had some sort of poll results that put the Ju 52 and Catalina near the top. They released them and the sales have been disappointing from what I have heard. I may be wrong though. I have both these kits and they are wonderful, great kits.

I am just so happy that they are releasing stuff in my scale, 1/48. :) Keep them coming and I will keep buying. :thumbsup:

I know that I, or for that matter all of us, would like for AMK to redo most of Trumpeter's catalogue but that is just not feasible and unreasonable money wise. I believe that AMK should concentrate on subjects not done yet such as the MiG 31 and G-91. Nothing too exotic as it is a business after all and you want to sell lots of models so you can make more new models.

Relying on polls do not really tell you a great deal it seems. I remember reading that Monogram had some sort of poll results that put the Ju 52 and Catalina near the top. They released them and the sales have been disappointing from what I have heard. I may be wrong though. I have both these kits and they are wonderful, great kits.

I am just so happy that they are releasing stuff in my scale, 1/48. :)/> Keep them coming and I will keep buying. :thumbsup:/>

Hi, Chris,

Please don't mention other manufacturer's name/brand in the threads relating to AMK, neither AMK Facebook.

We (AMK) just want to develop kits as good as we can, quietly and peacefully. If you guy give us some suggestions, and we think that is good, we will try our best to make it good. But we don't want hardly competitions between manufacturers.

My opinion is, this company is already doing quite good, and keep improving the technology. We did even learn some technology from their plastics. Maybe, their scale is big, that may need more time to change or improve.

So, if you want us make any particular kit, please simply leave your opinions here or in our Facebook.

Cheers!

Sio

P.S. Do I know you?

Sio, it would be nice to see a accurate 1/48 or 1/32 scale F-16ADF in the market soon! Cheers! Ed,

Ed,

What are you doing? Why not F-16C?

You want a kit from us, or you want to see us fighting? :D/> :D/>

If you want a kit (maybe another one) us, please leave a message in our Facebook.

Cheers!

Sio

Edited by Sio

I'd like to see a 1/32 scale Mig15 that is also hi tec. Then following with a Mig17 and a Mig19. Once that project is done, follow it with the F86 family (especially the Canadian built versions)

gary

If you would like a hi-tech Mig-15 kit, HpH has a beautiful one on the market. Probably the ultimate kit of the -15, and definitely worth the purchase.

Hi, Chris,

Please don't mention other manufacturer's name/brand in the threads relating to AMK, neither AMK Facebook.

We (AMK) just want to develop kits as good as we can, quietly and peacefully. If you guy give us some suggestions, and we think that is good, we will try our best to make it good. But we don't want hardly competitions between manufacturers.

My opinion is, this company is already doing quite good, and keep improving the technology. We did even learn some technology from their plastics. Maybe, their scale is big, that may need more time to change or improve.

So, if you want us make any particular kit, please simply leave your opinions here or in our Facebook.

Cheers!

Sio

P.S. Do I know you?

Hi Sio,

I believe that if you do a Su-34 in 1/48, the least of your worries would be competition from other companies. I know you said you will not do a Su-27, but a Su-34, Su-35 (without canards), Su-47 or a PAK-FA T-50 are four airframes that would make many people happy and that any other company has done so far in plastic. Of course in 1/48 scale.

Eargerly waiting for Part 2 of future releases.

Juan

Would love to see recce Foxbats--much more interesting paint schemes, exports etc. And the pointy nose looks cool.

Yefim Gordon talks about wing planform differences between interceptor and recce variants, which I have never managed to see; and a length plug in the MiG-25BM nose which likewise I have not found. Mysteries to be solved!

So that, a proper Flagon A/D/F, and maybe a Fantan would suit me nicely. :woot.gif:/>

EDIT just want to add that I have a couple of contacts at the Ukranian State Aviation Museum who have been amazingly responsive and helpful. They have a Flagon F and a MiG-25R in their amazing collection.

Posted openly since Sio's PM doesn't come up? Or maybe he's blocked me--understandably! :unsure:

Edited by punder

Ilyushin Il-28 "Beagle"?

V.P.

I would prefer an Su-15, but an IL-28, I'll take it. There is another company that's producing an IL-28 in 1/48th scale, and a Yak-28. Could AMK and the other company be one in the same?

Edited by B.Sin

I would prefer an Su-15, but an IL-28, I'll take it. There is another company that's producing an IL-28 in 1/48th scale, and a Yak-28. Could AMK and the other company be one in the same?

I have their Tu-2, and the product seems very different from AMK's. But I am looking forward to that Yak-28.

Forgot one in my shortlist, an accurate Vigilante family (RA-5C in particular) would be nice as well. So not like Trumpeter's mix of versions with horrible shape issues.

I have the trumpeter RA5c, and you were nice to Trumpeter. Ill fitting parts lead the way with this kit. A good quality kit would sell

gary

Would love to see recce Foxbats--much more interesting paint schemes, exports etc. And the pointy nose looks cool.

Yefim Gordon talks about wing planform differences between interceptor and recce variants, which I have never managed to see; and a length plug in the MiG-25BM nose which likewise I have not found. Mysteries to be solved!

So that, a proper Flagon A/D/F, and maybe a Fantan would suit me nicely. :woot.gif:/>/>

EDIT just want to add that I have a couple of contacts at the Ukranian State Aviation Museum who have been amazingly responsive and helpful. They have a Flagon F and a MiG-25R in their amazing collection.

Posted openly since Sio's PM doesn't come up? Or maybe he's blocked me--understandably! :unsure:/>

Hiya,

If you have details or contacts please send them to us by sending an email or PM to me. I will forward all to Sio.

Man thanks indeed!