AMK will release a Super Etendard 1/48

Macau authorises news of the following kit release:

1/48 Dassault Super-Etendard.

With one piece Exocet, Air-to-Air missiles and other highly detailed options.

Our access to this aircraft has been unprecedented! In fact, we have our friends currently assigned to one of the actual Falklands fighters involved in the conflict of 1982. No one can say that. The aircraft was taken apart for us to delve deep into her internals.

Serious point though: We all know how painful war is for everyone involved directly and indirectly. We take no sides and will expect no political posts here please. Whether you call them the Falkland Islands or Malvinas, we respect you.

IMG_9636b.jpg

copyright Serio Pedroche

Edited by Martin @ AMK Models

Of course great news, but how do AMK have so many to announce when we see other more established kit producers struggle to announce far fewer truly new releases. Is AMK associated with another company. Seems like a large budget is required to make this release schedule happen? Not wanting to sound negative, but it is curious of me.

Of course great news, but how do AMK have so many to announce when we see other more established kit producers struggle to announce far fewer truly new releases. Is AMK associated with another company. Seems like a large budget is required to make this release schedule happen? Not wanting to sound negative, but it is curious of me.

Hi Craig,

Simple answer really. We have our own factory.

We don't reply on others to build our tools or our process. We do it all ourselves.

Sio is one of the best tooling engineers in the business and I don't think anyone will argue that.

We also have some of the best back office staff and also.... me! LOL, just kidding.

Seriously though, apart from the last comment, we pride ourselves on the staff. By looking after each other we are trying to build a family type business. We hope to share with you all too :)

In order to make sure that our factory is working efficiently we have to keep production rolling. Hence we need to have a production line going all the time.

Hope this answers your question :)

so, my understanding is that you'll gratify us with a 1/48 Super Étendard model kit of the same kind as your Magister?

Better even. Check the Exocet sample we shared on Facebook :)

We have a friend of my family visiting a SuE based in a Naval Air Base for me. His access is unrestricted so we should get what we all need....

Hi Craig,

We don't reply on others to build our tools or our process. We do it all ourselves.

Sio is one of the best tooling engineers in the business and I don't think anyone will argue that.

We also have some of the best back office staff and also.... me! LOL, just kidding.

Seriously though, apart from the last comment, we pride ourselves on the staff. By looking after each other we are trying to build a family type business. We hope to share with you all too :)/>

In order to make sure that our factory is working efficiently we have to keep production rolling. Hence we need to have a production line going all the time.

Hope this answers your question :)/>

Thank you for answering so quickly. Wishing your company all the best and if you make a 1/48 Canadair slatted Sabre, I take a few on pre-order :lol:

Hi Craig,

Seriously though, apart from the last comment, we pride ourselves on the staff. By looking after each other we are trying to build a family type business. We hope to share with you all too :)/>

Hope this answers your question :)/>

Word

It is just silly internet slang he likes to use, basically meaning "I agree" as if one has to state that all the damn time. Anyway, best to ignore.

It's actually not internet slang, its street slang. I live in New York city.

LOL

so, my understanding is that you'll gratify us with a 1/48 Super Étendard model kit of the same kind as your Magister?

Can a Super Mystere be far behind???????

dassault_super_mystere_b2.jpg

Gene K

(Awaiting that special FJ-3 Fury ... for decades)

:woot.gif:Terrific news, Martin...!!!

Capt. Roberto Curilovic will be delighted!

Capt. Augusto Bedacarratz said that he'll buy the Kinetic kit. :lol:

Edit:

BTW, why is it best to ignore, and why would it bother anybody?

---> :rolleyes: <--- Pfffftt...! Prolly 'cause the "Golden Eagle" diva just infers it's best to ignore it, or 'cause it even bothers only him...? Go figure. :doh: He usually puts on airs 'n' graces I could hardly eva dig, y'know.

Ne'er mind 'em bollocks, B.

Edited by Uncle Uncool