AMK will release a Super Etendard 1/48

I'm incredible happy, we need a new up-to-date SUE, and even more if it's you who releses it, I built your Kfir and I loved it every single moment:

Here's an almost finished picture of it

8x6-IMG_3529.jpg

Your engineering has nothing to envy to well established Japan manufacturers, WAY TO GO!

I'll buy 6 SUE so I can build the complete flight line of Malvinas war.

IMPORTANT: please check and double check two things on the decals:

- Anchors, get them right please!

- The sun on the tail is gold not yellow

Best regards

Luis

BTW, why is it best to ignore, and why would it bother anybody?

I think slang 'word' caught up here on ARC, I find it amusing, approving modelers with similar interest...

Had to say it

P

EDIT: I 'approve' AMK Super Etendard :thumbsup::woot.gif: bring it on!

Edited by Petarvu

Word.

:crying2:/>/>/>/>/>

B.Sin,

From previous posts, I gather you enjoy the puzzling attention you garner using the word "Word" ....

So for those not Cool or Hip like me, here's the definition from the Urban Dictionary:

word

A versatile declaration, originating (more or less) in hip-hop culture.

"Word" has no single meaning, but is used to convey a casual sense of affirmation, acknowledgement, agreement, or to indicate that something has impressed you favorably.

Its usage among young blacks has been parodied ad nauseam among clueless suburban whites.

:rofl:/>/>

Gene K

Edited by Gene K

:crying2:/>/>/>/>/>/>

B.Sin,

From previous posts, I gather you enjoy the puzzling attention you garner using the word "Word" ....

So for those not Cool or Hip like me, here's the definition from the Urban Dictionary:

:rofl:/>/>/>

Gene K

Word

• 1 month later...

Considering the 1/48th Kinetic SuE/SEM is just released and the Kitty Hawk SuE is now on approach, forget the Super Etendard (SuE) or the Super Etendard Modernisé (SEM) and go for AMD-BA Etendard IVM and IVP!

V.P.

We are discussing this. Kits are like buses aren’t they? Never around when you want one then two (or three) come along at the same time.....

LOL.

Keeps us on our toes.....

So is this project still on considering that Kh is joining the fray? I'd much rather wait for the AMK kit than buy the Kinetic now but if it's off then I guess there's no other choice! The KH kit will never enter into consideration

Edited by torchf4