Lets get AMK to make a Falcon 20!

I know its been thrown around, but I'm curious how much actual enthusiasm there is for a 1/48 Falcon 20. Obviously, I have a vested interest in seeing one come to light. I feel there are quite a large number of options when discussing types and color schemes. Freighters, corporate, military, sub - contractors and the likes. I could get detailed walk around photos certainly of Garrett powered F models, and maybe even GE powered E models at my old company. Obviously the big exterior difference being full span slats vs. DLEs and the engines. When the slats are up there really isnt a difference between the two. Past that basically identical on the outside. I have my training manuals and could probably get a hold of some technical manuals from my maintenance dept. I know some others here have also flown them and could provide insight to help Sio develop one. So, what say you!?

Hell's yeah...here's my two reasons why. The USCG HU-25 would be a cool option and the civilian simulators flown by FRA ( European company? I've seen them a few times when operating overseas out of RAF Lossiemouth and Kinloss);

hu-25-guardian-001_zpsjutux21c.jpg

Dassault.falcon20.g-frak.arp_zpsdiccwnck.jpg

I know its been thrown around, but I'm curious how much actual enthusiasm there is for a 1/48 Falcon 20. Obviously, I have a vested interest in seeing one come to light. I feel there are quite a large number of options when discussing types and color schemes. Freighters, corporate, military, sub - contractors and the likes. I could get detailed walk around photos certainly of Garrett powered F models, and maybe even GE powered E models at my old company. Obviously the big exterior difference being full span slats vs. DLEs and the engines. When the slats are up there really isnt a difference between the two. Past that basically identical on the outside. I have my training manuals and could probably get a hold of some technical manuals from my maintenance dept. I know some others here have also flown them and could provide insight to help Sio develop one. So, what say you!?

POST OF THE YEAR!!!!! :woot.gif:

Oh, and a King Air 200, too!

Ben

Edited by Ben Brown

I don't hzve pictures but I know MIT and NASA have one as well. Keep posting pictures and commenting guys! Maybe if we ask really nicely we can finally have a proper 1/48 Falcon 20. I know I'd build a bunch because everyone I fly with wants one, and I'd have 2 personally in the display case.

I don't hzve pictures but I know MIT and NASA have one as well. Keep posting pictures and commenting guys! Maybe if we ask really nicely we can finally have a proper 1/48 Falcon 20. I know I'd build a bunch because everyone I fly with wants one, and I'd have 2 personally in the display case.

Yes! Guys,

I am willing you to persuade us to put this into schedule! :D :D

Cheers!

Sio

If AMK molded the slats in the up position, and included the two main engine types, you could build almost any 20 you'd like. Obviously the Coast Guard used a slightly different engine and some had a few different sensors. Heck, they could do a corporate/freighter boxing and a coast guard/military type boxing and cover most examples. Happy thoughts!