Lets get AMK to make a Falcon 20!

Just because I would like Tony to get his dream come true (I remember him hinting at this for quite a while now), here are my two options, the first of which I would be prepared to complete a down payment for :) :thumbsup:

falcon-200.jpg

http://www.defense.gouv.fr/marine/dossiers/les-ailes-de-la-marine-moderne

...and what Geoff build a replica off right here on ARC in 2003:

07.jpg

P.S.: a "touch" of color... :D

800px-Falcon_20_Electronic_warfare_ECM-ELINT.jpg

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Falcon_20_Electronic_warfare_ECM-ELINT.jpg

Note: all pictures are either from governmental sources [French & Morocco] or from ARC's own kit's gallery...

Thanks for the interest guys. I tried that mach 2 kit, it flew into the trash can. There is no guarantee anyone will ever make a 1/48 20, but we can try to persuade the correct people.

Also, I know the Mexican government has a 20 as well. Flat black and mean looking but I don't have a picture.

Edited by falcon20driver

I'm still beating on the F-RSIN 1/144 kit. The shapes are there, but you have to do a ton of carving and filling to find them. Would've been much better in resin. I'd probably buy at least 2 1/48 Falcon 20s, if someone produced one.

Ben

I'm definitely in for two as well. One for the CC-117 I got a ride on during an air defense exercise in Alaska in 1985, and one for a Coastie HU-25. No prettier airplane was ever made! If there were a biz jet version of the F-86, that's what it would look like.

Edited by Jennings
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...