Star Wars E7: The Force Awakens- NOW WITH POLL

How do you Rank EP 7 out of a Possible 10  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Rank from 1-10

• 10- OMG! Best Star Wars Ever!
    • 9- AWSOME, I want me a Kylo Ren Lightsaber!
    • 8- YES! Right up there with the OT
    • 7- I might even take my wife next weekend
    • 6- Strong enough to pull the ears off a Gundark
    • 5- Pretty good popcorn flick
    • 4- Meh, it was ok.
    • 3-2-1- Do not like.

Personally I couldn't care less which company makes the movie(s) so long as they are good ;) . As a Star Wars fan I hope Disney knocks this new movie out of the park.

I probably won't be able to see it till after the new year. :(

Look at it this way...if it turns out to be REALLY good and its getting great reviews then your anticipation levels will just be at an all time high. If its deemed to be so-so then you know you can wait. If it turns out to be a stinker...you've saved yourself the time and money.

:D

It's sold out for the first 2 weeks in my city. :jaw-dropping:

Its sold out in a lot of cities already. It stands to potentially break some (a lot) records me thinks.

Don't worry, I'll post a full synopsis here for you on the day of release :taunt:/>

And I'm sure I'll read it like a lemming to a cliff.

I've gone to ever other Star Wars opening at midnight but of course they have it the week before Christmas so I'll probably be at work at midnight that week. If it was coming out in May like every other SW is have no problem.

Plus I'm totally against everyone buying their tickets 2 months in advance. The thrill was waiting in line for an hour or two.

Plus I'm totally against everyone buying their tickets 2 months in advance. The thrill was waiting in line for an hour or two.

Here's what do, you buy the ticket 2 months early, but then go to the theater 2 or 3 hours early and form a line at the door. It'll be just like old times BUT you'll have a pretty ticket to look at while you wait. :woot.gif:

Just kidding of course, I agree part of the fun was waiting.

Bill

Just go with it, I'm sure it will all be explained.

imagine an entire galaxy of planets and how difficult accurate info would be. The details of a battle 30 years prior would be written by the victor, unless the victor did not win the war. it sounds like the war is still going. it would be easy to control planets under direct imperial control but outlying worlds would get rumors and stories

Just go with it, I'm sure it will all be explained.

imagine an entire galaxy of planets and how difficult accurate info would be. The details of a battle 30 years prior would be written by the victor, unless the victor did not win the war. it sounds like the war is still going. it would be easy to control planets under direct imperial control but outlying worlds would get rumors and stories