CD72045 - Douglas C-54/R5D Skymaster Part 2

I'm Vers happy that you heard my request and included a VXE-6 scheme and the SC/HC-54. :woot.gif:

Great to have a producer like you who takes care of the customers wishes!

Edited by troschi
  • 4 weeks later...

I have received some e-mails about the reference Web pages from many of you who received your sheets. The top/bottom views in the instruction sheet were a bit small, and the instructions state that you could find larger versions at the reference site.

I will start posting larger PDF versions of top/bottom views at the reference site on June 25, after I finish shipping the huge pile of RAAF Mirage orders I received from Australia.

Edited by KursadA
  • 2 weeks later...

Sold out. I sold out every single copy of CD72045 I have. Resellers like Sprue Bros and Hannants will soon get their shipments, and you will be able to buy from them.

Thanks for your interest in this sheet. I have now sold out every copy of the both C-54 sheets I released. The third sheet (Thunderbirds C-54) is being printed, and will be coming later in July.

Edited by KursadA

Sold out. I have now sold out every copy of the both C-54 sheets I released. The third sheet (Thunderbirds C-54) is being printed, and will be coming later in July.

Fourth Sheet! Fourth Sheet! Fourth Sheet! Fourth Sheet! :wave:/>

Edited by Corey
  • 2 weeks later...

Sold out. I sold out every single copy of CD72045 I have. Resellers like Sprue Bros and Hannants will soon get their shipments, and you will be able to buy from them.

Thanks for your interest in this sheet. I have now sold out every copy of the both C-54 sheets I released. The third sheet (Thunderbirds C-54) is being printed, and will be coming later in July.

My copy of part 2 arrived from Hannants today. It is number 7 on Hannants list of top selling items of the last week!

Now I have to get myself a C-54 kit..... :whistle:

• 5 years later...