OK, this time I'm not risking it!!! I have a Fujimi kit!!! It's the 1/72 TA-4J and I'm going to finish it as an Adversary (WHAT ELSE)!!!!

Not much to say about this kit. It is an excellent example of quality moulding/work in 1/72, and it needs only the addition of a few details (cockpit side-walls, wiring on LG, etc) to make it an excellent 1/72 double-seat Scooter!!!

TA-4J_zpseajtdngi.jpg

Thank you for your attention guys.

• 4 weeks later...

Finally, got some progress with this project. I have painted the cockpits and glued all the major parts, fixed the slats-gaps, and put some filler to various places. Then painted the model to see where it needs filling and acted accordingly.

But, there are some bad news. I've lost a significant part of the airframe (the small humpback behind the canopy) and I have break a couple of the slats-supporters, as you can see on the following pictures.

Layer-4_zpsowetijy3.jpg

Layer-5_zps9ensvmrv.jpg

Layer-6_zpswoadg9t7.jpg

The small hump back still needs a lot of work to look OK. In fact, I had to wait one week until it was dry-enough, to sand it.

Thank you for your attention guys.

Edited by SERNAK

Grazie Gianni!!

This build seems to be on track in comparison with the ESCI A-4. The wings at their ends are warped (plus, the plastic is not soft, thus I can't bring it back to its original form) so, I have decided to replace them with the wings from an old Italeri kit that I have.

Thanks again.