A-6 Intruder Profile

Hi, all.

There's some awesome art on the forum. A few names I recognize from around the web.

I'd like to share some of my art. Here is my caricature of an A-6E Intruder of VMFA-(AW)-242 Bats. I drew a custom bat as the existing one was quite anatomically incorrect. :wacko:/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>

Hope you like it. Comments welcome. (noob alert: unable to post image correctly :bandhead2:/>/> )

Thanks,

Morrell

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/1-a-6e-intruder-caricature-morrell-cravens.html

Edited by HeloOne

I love it! In fact, I love it so much, I ordered a print and a new mouse pad for work!

-Dave

Wow!!! Thanks, 2qwik4u. I appreciate it. Have you paid for it yet? I haven't set up shop on Photobucket to sell stuff, so not sure how it works or how I would get paid.

I only uploaded a low res version of the file so I'm not sure how good a print will look. I've been selling prints of it on Fine Art America: http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/morrell-cravens.html

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks again :-)

Yeah, I had to pay for it when I went through the check out. I'll let you know how it turns out when I get it.

Where you from in MI? I'm originally from Jackson myself.

-Dave

\

Yeah, from Oakland county.

Wow, I've just been trying to navigate the Photobucket Print Shop (is that what you used?), and it's not very user friendly at all. Glad you had success with it.

So I got my print and my mousepad in the mail yesterday. I'm really happy with how they came out. I'll try to get a picture of the print posted later. Photobucket is actually running a sale right now, so both pieces were very affordable.

-Dave

So I got my print and my mousepad in the mail yesterday. I'm really happy with how they came out. I'll try to get a picture of the print posted later. Photobucket is actually running a sale right now, so both pieces were very affordable.

-Dave

Sweet. Can't wait to see it :-)