Awesome news Jake, looking forward to getting a copy for sure. Thank you for doing that 180th jet, looks real good. Is this new decal sheet going to have all the no walkway lines for these a/c

Jeff

Yes. Full stencils are included.

In 1/32 or 1/48th?

Both would be awesome, but either one or the other would be great too. I believe one of their pilots won a DFC for providing CAS during the battle for Robert's Ridge in Op Anaconda, but it's been a few years since I read the book. I don't have any references to give you though, so I can't help out there.

As much as I don't want to be one of those pooh pooh guys.... but I was really hoping to see the Desert Storm 614TFS one from your USAFE 1/48 sheet included. Hope to see another 1/32 sheet coming!

That's a Block 30, Steve. If you'll notice, these are all Block 40 through 52.

There'll be a Block 25/30/32 sheet here pretty soon with some new options, as well as stuff pulled from the 48th sheets.

Jake

Off to the printers. I decided to make a few changes and add the South Carolina 50th Anniversary jet to this sheet, along with the other SCANG 5th Gen HG jet. This meant dropping the Desert Storm Moody and Aviano jets. To those guys looking forward to those jets, I'm sorry.

I'll post the updated profiles and artwork soon.

Edited by jmel

You don't need the T-Birds boxing anymore to do a SCANG Blk52 Viper. GT Resin has a beautiful small mouth intake and P&W exhaust for the Tamiya Kit. Ordering them this week myself, I've waited on those markings as well for a long time.

Chuck

Thanks Chuck for the referral. Here is a link to our thread with all of the info on the sets. STD set has the PW229 flame holder and rear fan face, but we have the PW 220 parts also available if that is what you need for your build. Working on ADF, MLU, and F-16A Super Sets for 2016 releases.

Our intake retains the full detail of the intake trunk for the Wheel well and gun bay and the forward Main gear bulkhead is moulded all in on part. The intake lip is a separate part to facilitate painting as many or these are a different color than the rest of the jet.

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=57016

DSCN6336_zpsolmvi5hj.jpgDSCN6014_zpsxm5r4ras.jpgDSCN6092_zpsqfvhhz36.jpg

DSCN6018_zpsdkdps0h5.jpg

DSCN6309_zpsntyvr3lj.jpg

DSCN6308_zpskx1zn3wf.jpg

DSCN6267_zpsbu7wzuso.jpgDSCN6062_zps2u5yd3cp.jpgDSCN6068_zpsldeoqh7v.jpg

Edited by ghatherly

Please tell me more about the MLU set!!!

IT will be a complete Super Set, with all of the MLU parts used by various users, so one kit will build any version. It will probably be a Nationals release in July of next year, and we still have the various nodes and details and Wheels to draw, print, and prepare for making parts. As you can see the big issues are done and the fin is 100% patterned and mastered, just making other things right now.

Hope this helps

Gary

• 1 month later...

What is the status on the 1/32 F-16 sheet? Nothing shown on the website....thanks.

Tim

How about some 1/32 Viper decals for your Tamiya F-16? This is a mix of old-school jets from Desert Storm, Op Allied Force, ANG jets from the early 2000s, the sadly disbanded Fireballs, and, of course, the new 5th Gen Have Glass jets on Ohio ANG, Minnesota ANG, and South Carolina ANG Vipers, as well as the 85th TES flagship. These should look great in 1/32.

32006_BigVipers_SHG.jpg

32006_2_BigVipers_SHG.jpg

What is the status on the 1/32 F-16 sheet? Nothing shown on the website....thanks.

Tim

Just waiting on Cartograf. I think it should be within the next week or two. I hope.

Just waiting on Cartograf. I think it should be within the next week or two. I hope.

I'm hoping for the same as the 1/48 sheet With Cannon AFB. I know the pilot on your sheet, so doing his aircraft will be a breeze. Just an FYI and no big deal, but Tod Fingal spells his name with one "d". It's truly amazing you did a plane of someone I actually know! Way cool!