1/48 Kinetic Model Su-33

Having struggled through 3 different SOL conversion sets over the years, I am very excited for this release. I look forward to building mine up as a J-15 prototype, probably in primer and with photo calibration markings.

• 2 weeks later...

Having struggled through 3 different SOL conversion sets over the years, I am very excited for this release. I look forward to building mine up as a J-15 prototype, probably in primer and with photo calibration markings.

That is really a very interesting look. I am going to do that, too. For pylons, I am planning to use the ones that should be coming with HobbyBoss J-11B.

Shenyang_J11_Takeoff.jpg

Awesome, mine is now showing full reserved on Lucky Model!

Now I just have to wait for the re-stock of the AMK Foxhound and then my Su-33, GWH F-15I, Academy F-4J, and the AMK MiG-31 will be on the way to me... They really had a great deal going, got all 4 of them for like $180-something shipped (slow boat, says usually 1-2 month transit time, but I have plenty of stash to build in the meantime). 10% off and $2 shipping, and a redemption coupon for a $22 Academy F-4J.

Thanks to Lucky Model for the great deal!

mines also, shows as "fully reserved" ...awaiting other item arrival...

the only problem is, that, there is only 2 Kinetic Su-33 in my order... and nothing else!!! hmmm.gif

hope they won't give my fully paid kits (paid Nov.8)... to someone else...

...just because another would have ordered only one kit...

...or because i choose surface shipping (and that they might wish to please someone else, that will cry if not delivered for Christmas... even if purchased later...)

anyway, at least, if Lucky Models mess-up with Kinetic's Su-33 launch as they-d done for the AMK MiG-31, they won't blame the manufacturer and stop keeping their products... as Kinetic is their own brand!!!

(my opinion is that the mess up they did had no much to do with the let down of the brand, much that the synchronous 1/48 Kfir, 1/48 Magister... and now 1/48 SuE...)

mines also, shows as "fully reserved" ...awaiting other item arrival...

the only problem is, that, there is only 2 Kinetic Su-33 in my order... and nothing else!!! hmmm.gif

hope they won't give my fully paid kits (paid Nov.8)... to someone else...

...just because another would have ordered only one kit...

...or because i choose surface shipping (and that they might wish to please someone else, that will cry if not delivered for Christmas... even if purchased later...)

anyway, at least, if Lucky Models mess-up with Kinetic's Su-33 launch as they-d done for the AMK MiG-31, they won't blame the manufacturer and stop keeping their products... as Kinetic is their own brand!!!

(my opinion is that the mess up they did had no much to do with the let down of the brand, much that the synchronous 1/48 Kfir, 1/48 Magister... and now 1/48 SuE...)

Do not worry, either Kinetic or other brand which has a direct supply from the maker, we have the direct information on supply, we can notify the client before shipping. The hipcup happens on those brand via distributor where we have no clue about any shipping details.

And for Su-33, we have sufficient stock from the production floor, and we are loading up the container to worldwide distrbutor now.

All preorder at LM will be shipped out today to postal services.

Sounds great. Are you also sending it to the hobby shops/distributors in US, now?

The US shipment will be onboard next weekend ETA around 25 Jan according to past history. Pls contact your dealer for detail information. For US customer, better to preorder from your dealer as it takes 30th days to restock, therefore it may happen with overbook case as well.

Wow. Good month to be a Russian aircraft fan. (srsly, new Blinder, Foxhound and Sea Flanker kits all released within a 30-day span?)

Indeed, and not only that, but the word that AMK will release a MiG-25, and the news that a 1/48 Su-34 and Su-22 is planned by HB. Add to that the upcoming Hip and possibly Hind Helicopters from AMK-connected Annetra and you have a huge hole in Russian aircraft in 1/48 closed!

Now I would like to see a Ka-52 and Yak-130 come to 1/48!