1/48 Kinetic Model Su-33

Is this the one that was being made by that one company before they closed?

Yes, it is. So it was designed with the help of Zactoman! :)

Also the tooling was done by the same workshop who tooled quite well received MiG-29 kits for another Chinese manufacturer, so you know what to expect :)

This is good news! :thumbsup:/> It would have been a terrible waste if all that research and development went down the drain with the demise of the previous owners.

Most welcome news! Look forward to the kit.

Best regards

Gabor

Well i just hope that those that researched and developed the kit, Chris included, didn't get shafted. Chances are... (i will let the rest of the sentence up to imagination :rolleyes:)

Hope that someone will take time and make a photo or two of the kit at Telford today.

Ken are you there???? I know it is not your scale but still it is a Flanker!!!!!!!!!!!! :)/> :)/> :)/> :)/>

Best regards

Gabor

P.s. I know that Ken (Flankerman) is there and hope he will have a closer look at it and he will be our eyes (for those who are not fortunate enought to be at Telford in person :crying2: :( ).

Edited by ya-gabor

thats an awesome news!

can't wait to get one! ...eh... two!!

first nitpick of the thread... boxart isn't as accurate as the kit promise to be... i've never see any R-60 missiles on russian flankers...they shouldn't have trusted guys that plays Ace Combat for their boxart references! w00t.gif

Edited by mingwin