SU-24 Fencer Colours

Starting on a Ukrainian Fencer one of the ones that have had a repaint in the dark grey. Does anybody know of a good match in an off the shelf paint, it looks like a bluish grey. I've being trying to match my FS fan to pics on my monitor and :bandhead2:/> I don't see anything in the AKAN line, can anyone steer me in the right direction. TIA

Ken :cheers:/>

Ken, i think very few actually know what plane and scheme you are talking about in particular. It would help if you posted a picture of the plane you are talking about.

I won't post a picture because of copyright but here's a link to the particular aircraft White 22

http://www.airfighters.com/photo/163102/M/Ukraine-Air-Force/Sukhoi-Su-24M/22-WHITE/

Kem :cheers:

Hi Ken,

That plane is actually on the Begemot sheet... You can see it on their website...

My link

They talk about Flat medium grey FS 26424. I think Akan has a wide range of accurate colors, but I don't know if they have that one though...

Hope it helps you to get there...

cheers, Mark

Hi Ken,

That plane is actually on the Begemot sheet... You can see it on their website...

My link

They talk about Flat medium grey FS 26424. I think Akan has a wide range of accurate colors, but I don't know if they have that one though...

Hope it helps you to get there...

cheers, Mark

Hi Mark

I have the Begmot sheet on order unfortunately Fs 26424 is the the older light grey like this

http://www.airfighters.com/photo/163210/M/Ukraine-Air-Force/Sukhoi-Su-24MR/35-YELLOW/

Thanks

K :cheers: en

I wouldn't rate that one particularly "dark", though...

How about this one?

Su-24MR, 11 Yellow

Hi that is the what a fresh repaint looks like, White 22 looks like an older faded repaint which looks to have a bluish tinge to it. The AKAN range doesn't seem to have that colour in it.

Ken :cheers: