Me-410 question

Hello all,

I recently picked up a 1/48 scale bagged Me-410 kit. It has no instructions, but the person I got it from thinks it was the 410B-1 kit. I looked at the Revell site and found the instructions for it. Now, my question is, can it be built as a 410A-1/U4 with the BK 5 cannon? The cannon is in the kit and so is the front windscreen with the hole in it for the gun sight. Revell does not have the instructions listed on their site. Does anyone have a scan they could send me of the U4 directions?

Thanks

If the parts are there, I think the answer is "yes" -- you just may need to figure out how to assemble it. The long and short of Me410 development is there is just about NO difference in the airframes from A or B to the various weapons packs. The airframe doesn't change. You have different caliber machine guns -- but this is internal and not visible. The only difference is the shape of the bomb bay "tray" (or, weapons package) and the size and type of cannon barrels protruding from the bomb bay doors.