The Modern Eagle Guide, 2nd Edition

I updated the original post. 204 pages, 1034 full-color images. Should be back from the printers by early February.

Great news Jake, can't wait!!! I'll put my GWH limited addition F-15C in the holding pattern to build until then. Now, if I could just make up my mind on markings to use for my light grey ugh.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The printer was shut down for much of December due to the holidays. Hopefully I'll get the proofs back early this month and get some idea as to when the finished book should be available.

so the second edition will pretty much cover everything from the first (and more), correct? as in.. if i get the second edition, there's no real point in having the first?

i have a buddy who can get me the first book, but i don't want to bother with it if it's just going to end up being redundant.

so the second edition will pretty much cover everything from the first (and more), correct? as in.. if i get the second edition, there's no real point in having the first?

i have a buddy who can get me the first book, but i don't want to bother with it if it's just going to end up being redundant.

I hate to call the first copy redundant, but the 2nd Edition will have the same coverage as the first (but with mostly new photos), but with expanded/more coverage of what the first edition lacked.

I hate to call the first copy redundant, but the 2nd Edition will have the same coverage as the first (but with mostly new photos), but with expanded/more coverage of what the first edition lacked.

This is great news.

Can't wait to get my copy banana.gif !

• 2 weeks later...

If there was ever a need to show how much we need this 2nd edition, check out how much this 1s edition went for.

Unfortunately much more than I was willing to pay....

Ebay linky

That is absolutely crazy. I guess they didn't know about the 2nd Edition. :woot.gif:

Completed sample copies are en route from the printer. As soon as I can verify the quality, I'll have the rest of the copies shipped here.

Won't be long now!!!

Edited by jmel