AMK will release a MiG-25!

so when is it coming?

It's underway. On a project as massive as this, no human on the planet could put a realistic drop dead end date on it. I'd much rather have it right than have it fast (if I wanted that, I'd buy the KH kit).

• 2 months later...

Wow, There's been no peep on this thread since March !

Martin,

Is there any news on this product ?

- Matt

Again with the announcements and...:tumble:

Edited by Don

Wow, There's been no peep on this thread since March !

Martin,

Is there any news on this product ?

- Matt

+1. Very excited about this kit. Also a bit worried about no updates in quite a while. Hope things are on track.

From Martin via AMK's Facebook page.

"The Tomcat has jumped to the front of the queue due to the Tamiya announcement. But don't worry, the 25 is coming but will be slightly delayed."

Mark

Edited by gb_madcat_sl

From Martin via AMK's Facebook page.

"The Tomcat has jumped to the front of the queue due to the Tamiya announcement. But don't worry, the 25 is coming but will be slightly delayed."

Mark

Thanks Mark, hope we will see it in less than a year..

P

Edited by Petarvu

When/how was Jennings booted off?

Jennings was booted about a month ago. Big loss for ARC (IMO) but the mods are approaching dissent with a pretty heavy hand of late. If you notice, there are a few other long time ARC regulars who are no longer active here.

Till then we will have the ICM version to play around with . . .

Has anything been released on this kit? CADD shots, etc? ICM seems to have upped their game quite a bit of late, this could be a really nice kit. Anyone know if they are releasing the RB versions or just the interceptor?

Has Martin been on this site since Jennings was booted off?

?

Even if he hadn't been posting (because he has), what would those two things have to do with each other?

Again, sorry for the confusion I have caused. I don't think they are one person, so please don't assume that. I didn't know Martin was on the F-14 thread, so if he is, that's great news. I just thought it was funny that Martin went quiet on this thread and the SuE thread is all I was referring to. It does make sense that he would concentrate his comms on the F-14 thread if this is the main focus for AMK.

Brad

Me suspects that Martin has just been busy with things and not had time to post. As mentioned earlier, he has posted recently both here and on Facebook. But, he was relatively quiet prior to that.

Rick