1/32 F-15 aggressor decals

I'm currently building a Tamiya F-15 c, and was thinking about an Aggressor bird. The Afterburner decals sheet 48-081, being for 1/48 scale models also had decals for 4 1/32 scale models, and is pretty hard to find, I've been looking on eBay for some time, but with no luck. Currently the decal sheet 48-007 is on eBay, but I don't think that sheet had 1/32 scale markings.

If anyone has the 48-081 sheet and is willing to sell the sheet, or even just the 1/32 scale decals from the sheet, could you please let me know, and maybe I could make contact via a PM. Thanks

Also if anyone can confirm about the 48-007 sheet, if it is just 1/48, or if it does have 1/32 scale markings, could you please let me know.

I'm currently building a Tamiya F-15 c, and was thinking about an Aggressor bird. The Afterburner decals sheet 48-081, being for 1/48 scale models also had decals for 4 1/32 scale models, and is pretty hard to find, I've been looking on eBay for some time, but with no luck. Currently the decal sheet 48-007 is on eBay, but I don't think that sheet had 1/32 scale markings.

If anyone has the 48-081 sheet and is willing to sell the sheet, or even just the 1/32 scale decals from the sheet, could you please let me know, and maybe I could make contact via a PM. Thanks

Also if anyone can confirm about the 48-007 sheet, if it is just 1/48, or if it does have 1/32 scale markings, could you please let me know.

I'm not sure about the original release but the re-pop of 48-007 aka Aggressor Eagles Redux has markings for 2 1/32 birds on it.

Mark