B Green offers a nice in box review of the new KH P39 Airacobra on HY

The inbox review is about 8 minutes in length and lets you see the kit comments along with his commentary. Mr Green, who has apparently become associated with Squadron MMD, did not discuss anything about the fuselage length issue. Both Hong Kong Models

and Special Hobby THe kits match up with the new Mushroom Models 1/32 drawings.

I feel the Special Hobby kit will be easier to correct than the Hong Kong Models kit if you wish to address the above issue. I put mine on the shelf and will get to it in the near future. Maybe someone will offer a plug for the kit.

Jim Reagan

Edited by Jim Reagan

I am about as lost as you are, Jester. MMD is the wholesale arm (hobby shops only) of Squadron. I think the KH is Kitty Hawk. But the HK, SP, and SH I don't have a clue about those. Also the assumption is that Jim is referring to Brett Green of Hyper Scale. Otherwise I don't know who B Green of HY is. A link to the review would be nice also. Cheers!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Edited by SonyKen

Used initials to save space. Here we go!

Hy = is on site because "yperscale" did not have space to print out

B.= is Brett I was trying to get enough words in topic

SP = is for Special Hobby

HK = Hong Kong Models

I felt most people aware of the new P39 Airacobra kits by Special Hobby and Hong Kong models would recognize the abreviation.

I'm new to posting on the site. I hope the above will be of assistance to you who posted confusion. Next time I"ll be sure to spell it out. Like

Brett Green's P39 review is found on Hyperscale.

Lest I forget Squadron, MMD is their wholesale name.

Jim Reagan