Trenton, NJ - Hobby shops?

Living about 25 minutes away from Trenton, across the river in PA, I can tell you no, there is nothing worth your time in the area. I won't even mention the name of the one lousy shop in the area...

About 45 minutes south in Magnolia, NJ is AAA Hobbies, which has a pretty good kit selection, all at full retail price. As they are the storefront for the distributor Stevens International, they have a large inventory that is in the warehouse in back, not on the shelves. So if there is a specific kit you are looking for just ask and they may have it.

AAA Hobbies

Living about 25 minutes away from Trenton, across the river in PA, I can tell you no, there is nothing worth your time in the area. I won't even mention the name of the one lousy shop in the area...

About 45 minutes south in Magnolia, NJ is AAA Hobbies, which has a pretty good kit selection, all at full retail price. As they are the storefront for the distributor Stevens International, they have a large inventory that is in the warehouse in back, not on the shelves. So if there is a specific kit you are looking for just ask and they may have it.

AAA Hobbies

Thanks for the info Joe.

Hi all,

I am having to travel there for work this week and was wondering if any hobby shops near there are worth visiting?

Thanks.

Thanks all, I did go by AAA Hobbies and I really enjoyed it. They also do some sales stuff and I got a couple kits for great prices. Apparently they shift stuff around and if you are there you can see what's in the sales room. I got a Hasegawa Su-33 for $12. Well worth it and thanks for the name of the place.