USMC Dragon UH-1N Build

Thanks Gino, looking forward to continuing with this, there is a lot to do to make this the way I want it though.

As I mentioned earlier, I messed up by copying the dimensions of an aftermarket interior part instead of relying on real data, hence my transmission is too big. As a consequence I have re-built the basic structure with a view to casting the pieces in resin to make life easier for another long-body UH-1. When this is done if anyone wants a copy let me know and we can sort something out.

Hi Andy,

I've got the same kit sitting in storage so I'm definitely interested once you get the pieces casted!

Cheers,

Andy

As I mentioned earlier, I messed up by copying the dimensions of an aftermarket interior part instead of relying on real data, hence my transmission is too big. As a consequence I have re-built the basic structure with a view to casting the pieces in resin to make life easier for another long-body UH-1. When this is done if anyone wants a copy let me know and we can sort something out.

Looking forward to seeing how it turns out as I will probably want a few too.

Andy,

I got all but two of your measurements. I forgot the seat ones, but I would think you could wing it form the others. I hope these help.

Ray

Measurements%201_zpsqpyvzecq.jpg

Measurements%202_zps5terxmgd.jpg

A: 38 inches

B: 28.75 inches

C:7.5 inches

D:7 inches

E:17.5 inches

F:15.5 inches

G: 58 inches

length from rear wall to pole: 35 inches