A New Yorker decides to ride his bicycle across country from NY to the West Coast, all is going well until he gets deep in the heart of Texas, as he's riding along a lonely highway he gets a flat tire, with nothing to repair his flat he starts walking hoping for a town to appear soon, along comes a big ol' Texan in a Cadillac with a set of horns on the hood, and a big "Texas" painted on the trunk, he sees the guy walking, pulls over and ask if he can help the tourist says yeah could you give me a lift to the next town, The Texan agrees, but having been gone for over a month he has his seats filled with gifts front and back, so he says let me see if we can put your bike in the trunk, they open it and find more gifts and the complimentary tire, jack and other assorts items to help in case of trouble, tell ya what says the Texan let me see if I still have that rope from my last rodeo, they look and find it, the New Yorker is puzzled, the Texan says I'll tie the rope to the car and your bike and tow you, but not too fast say about 20 mph if that's OK with you; not having any other options the guy says yeah, and I have a horn on my bike if you start going too fast I'll blow on the horn to let you know to slow down, fine says the Texan and they start off, about 30 minutes into the tow the Texan starts thinking about his wife he hadn't seen in weeks and slowly starts to go faster, soon he's doing about 90-95 mph and the guy on the bike is laying on the horn, it so happens they go past a Dept of Public Safety trooper sitting on side the road, the Trooper Jim Bob gets on his radio and says hey George, I just saw Billy Bob pass me doing about 90 or so headed your way, George says Ok I'll stop him, Jim Bob say Nah you know Billy Bob he's the judges nephew, however you might want to have a word with that dipstick on the bicycle trying to pass him though.

Edited by #1 Greywolf
  • 3 weeks later...