AMK MiG-25 Poll only please

AMK MiG-25 Variants  

154 members have voted

1. 1. What types would you like to see produced in 1/48?

A projected BM boxing would also require modified air intakes. The BM inherited the longer "upper lip" first introduced with mid-production RBK aircraft.

http://walkarounds.a...mig-25bm_78.JPG

Another feature to be taken into consideration particularly with the P/PD/PDS boxing is the wide variety of detachable wingtips. Depending on timeframe, etc.

I voted for the Interceptor versions and the RB. My personal opinion is I would love to see a MiG-25 trainer at some point, but I think something so esoteric would be better served by the aftermarket community, as a resin conversion. We have lots of talented cottage resin makers that could do this justice. I guess the same could be said of the BM as well.

Edited by madmanrick

Definitely a MIG-25 PD,

and a MIG-25 RB as close second (photo recon variant).

Plus the PU.

I never thought much of the bomber version nor about the camouflage pattern, which looks weird and out of place on a MIG-25, which was basically designed as a very fast point-defense interceptor. Can't remember what Belyakov said about why they also created a bomber version (i believe this was a later variant), i would have to check my book at home.

Edited by Stratospheremodels

Darn, that cammo is really random!Two tans (looks like one tan frommthe beginning and then bettering with a lighter tan) and two greens, and tbe colors are all over the place! I wonder in what order the colors are laid down?

Yes I second this motion. Would so much easier to keep track of all the fantastic releases coming out.

..maybe... but it's not that hard to take a look a the jet modeling forum, from time to time...

also, AMK already have a Facebook page, if you want to keep in touch with what's happening (they even have a Website... but not really up to date...)

on the plus side of leaving those topic in the jet modeling forum, is that it clearly give more life in here, more members traffic to see other jet modeling threads...which is greatw00t.gif

Edited by mingwin