COMPLETE SCRATCH BUILT FRONT END OF A B17G

Fozzy,

IMMACULATE, IMPECCABLE. IMPRESSIVE, STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS build on an Epic scale ..Now will WE see the back end to go with this AMAZING, SPECTACULAR Front end.. :wub: :wub:

PLEASE...PLEASE..please say you are going to scratch built the rear end .... :coolio:

KUDOS :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Fozzy,

IMMACULATE, IMPECCABLE. IMPRESSIVE, STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS build on an Epic scale ..Now will WE see the back end to go with this AMAZING, SPECTACULAR Front end.. :wub:/> :wub:/>

PLEASE...PLEASE..please say you are going to scratch built the rear end .... :coolio:/>

KUDOS :worship:/> :worship:/> :worship:/> :worship:/> :worship:/> :worship:/> :worship:/> :worship:/> :worship:/>

Cheers Holmes..yes I will be building the rest....but I'm not going to start yet! ;)

Wow, that is some serious impressive building. What scale is this?

Cheers!...it is 1:20 scale!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Sorry to drag this B 17G up again but I have come back to this post so that I can rectify Photobuckets robbing of all my photos off this post!.....I have been meaning to do this for some time but its a bit of a drag ....but I don't want PB to have the upper hand!......so here's all the photos again!

Cheers guys

Fozzy