AMS Resin 1/48 and 1/32 JASDF F-4 Travel pod

This travel pod are most seen on JASDF RF-4E. I read somewhere they utilized the F-104 wing tip tank and made it into travel/cargo pod.

Well done Harold!

Eric

Yes, they shortened a 104 tip tank for them.

I have them in 1/48 and in 1/32 scales.

I'm a big fan of your creations, Harold ... but never understood why Sprue Brothers shows pictures of shiny, reflective packing through which one can barely make out your outstanding products. I buy your items because I know I'll be getting a quality product, but other potential buyers may not know your reputation and thus be put off by the sketchy product photos. You may want to consider supplying Gordon with pictures of your gems ... NOT packaged (alongside packed if there's value in that).

Gene K

Edited by Gene K

I'm a big fan of your creations, Harold ... but never understood why Sprue Brothers shows pictures of shiny, reflective packing through which one can barely make out your outstanding products. I buy your items because I know I'll be getting a quality product, but other potential buyers may not know your reputation and thus be put off by the sketchy product photos. You may want to consider supplying Gordon with pictures of your gems ... NOT packaged (alongside packed if there's value in that).

Gene K

Yes, they used to remove the resin and photograph them. Now they just post the package. I guess the only thing I could do is shoot them myself and send the images to Sprue.

However, I am not the best at getting good images and would probably be just as bad as on Sprue. I shall look into it.