1/48 AV-8B Harrier Monogram

Great job on your Monogram Harrier! I see that you have a Paasche H and Talon. I have the same two airbrushes. How do you like the Talon?

Added: Yessir, It just hit me. Those are the kit decals that I sent you for this build. Again, you did a great job on this kit. It's a nice kit for an OOB build. Good details, especially the cockpit. I wish that Revell would just bite the bullet and drop the raised panel lines. On the other hand, their kit detail is usually excellent for OOB builds, especially their cockpits. They finally did a newer kit with recessed panel lines (F-15E in 1/48 scale), and it is THE BEST F-15E in town, hands down. I really think that their sales would go through the roof if they did the same with a stub-nosed F-4, F-14, F-18, et.al. Their RoG F-16 in 1/72 scale has done well. Anyway, enough of my rambling. You really did the kit justice. AND, the kit decals look like they behaved really well. I usually use AM decals, but I have almost always had good luck with Monogram's kit decals, except for some of the older stuff. Thanks for posting this kit. It's a show-stopper. Keep me in mind if you ever need decals again. I don't mind sending people "stuff" when they do such a nice job with the "stuff!"

Edited by balls47