OH-58A+ walkaround

I didn't want to clutter up salvador001's UH-72 thread so here is a walkaround of the OH-58A+. These are some of the last OH-58a's in the Army most (including these now) have been officially retired. A few notes. These OH-58's are RAID modified and have the high skids and are capable of mounting the Nightsun Light and a FLIR pod underneath the fuselage. Also at this point spares were getting on the scarce side, so the guy in charge of maintenance (my friend, fellow modeler and OH-58 now turned UH-72 pilot) had received approval to order parts direct from Bell. You can see civilian style seats, doors, and canopies on these helicopters. I hope you enjoy these.

Sincerely,

Dave

http://s1169.photobucket.com/user/SR10user/OH-58A%20plus/story

Thanks for the great pictures. Maybe one day, we'll get a decent kit of the OH-58A/C in 1/35th. It seemed to be a helo that never got a lot of respect but I'd still like to build a model of one, preferably the cold-war vintage C model with that hideous flat-plate canopy and the exhaust suppressors.

Thanks for the great pictures. Maybe one day, we'll get a decent kit of the OH-58A/C in 1/35th. It seemed to be a helo that never got a lot of respect but I'd still like to build a model of one, preferably the cold-war vintage C model with that hideous flat-plate canopy and the exhaust suppressors.

Working on that. Just saying

Floyd

• 2 weeks later...