AH-6 weapons mount question

Hey guys, need a little help. I'm working on a 1/48 little bird but the CMK conversion is lacking in directions. To see what they have in mind here's a pic from the CMK site 016347.jpg?seek=1

What I'm looking for is how/where is the weapons plank installed to the rails on the floor in the main compartment? unfortunately I haven't been able to find some decent photos showing this specific area. Any help?

Thanks,

Mario

This set of photos from James Green via Ray W will probably be your best source of info for the mounting for the weapons plank. It looks like CMK might not be too far off the mark, given that it appears there is a base under the plank and checking that against the photos appears to be fairly accurate.

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=185268&st=0&p=1728578&hl=james%20green&fromsearch=1entry1728578

Please post up the build as you go. Also note that the Little Bird in the photos is an AH-6G. The antenna fit was a little different on the AH-6J if that is what you are building. I am not sure what version the CMK is based on. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask. There are plenty of Little Bird fans and a few pilots that hang out here and will offer any help they can.

LD.