1/48 FC-1 "Thunder"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm really looking forward to this build. I've been considering this kit for a while now. What advantage is shading the lines before construction in the manner you have?

I didn't do prefabricated shadow line, I'm just doing the inspection of the rivet, because before that I spent a lot of time Increase the depth of lines and rivets.

Before I made a A-4, my personal feeling, the color difference is better than the shadow line. :)/>

Edited by china.sunyu

Nice work on the lines :D/>

As kits go that's a rather nicely fitting kit...as for acuracy, I don't know of any issue other than the paint guide and the decals.

Could you specify what exactly is wrong?

Could you specify what exactly is wrong?

In the paint guide you are supposed to paint that darker grey band on thr underside as well as the upper side. It's only present on the upper side. The "flash" decal is supposed to be hhe same color as the darker grey.

As kits go that's a rather nicely fitting kit...as for acuracy, I don't know of any issue other than the paint guide and the decals.

I was also the first production of this FC-1, for accuracy, I do not have specific confirmation to before, just want to make a basic form. :)

• 3 weeks later...

If one is building a Pakistani plane, the external fuel tanks and pylons are also wrong and it uses a Martin Baker Mk16 seat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...