Wolfpak Dec 2015 Release

Gents:

Went to up load the new sheets to the website today and found yahoo had changed things on me. As soon as I can log on the site will be updated. Just love when they make changes. Don't remember being notified.

Mark

I found someone willing to cast the resin and he has my masters. I'm waiting on the test casts and if the quality is good I will repopulate the line starting in January. Which ones most interest you?

Mark

Hmmm, I wonder who has those masters? I hope he's not some schmuck! :lol:

Gents:

Went to up load the new sheets to the website today and found yahoo had changed things on me. As soon as I can log on the site will be updated. Just love when they make changes. Don't remember being notified.

Mark

Still no order links for me. Ram Tough is as far as it goes. Fred K..... itching to order ;0)

I found someone willing to cast the resin and he has my masters. I'm waiting on the test casts and if the quality is good I will repopulate the line starting in January. Which ones most interest you?

Mark

How about the 'possible' RC-135 conversion? Any movement on it? Also the 'nukes' were interesting showing the development of nuclear weapons through the years.

Thanks

Mark

The DIRCM fairings (I know you mentioned that you had the masters for the updated sensors as well) I'd be good for a few sets.

Mark

Holy cow this is such great news. :yahoo:/>I'm down for two (2) sets of the E Systems cheek fairings for the RC-135's. That is if your guy (Darren ?) is working on these too.

Also, do you ever reprint any of your older decals? I missed out on the 72-023 SAC Silver sheet and copies are going for crazy prices on ebay when you do see them.

Don