1/32 MIG 21 LANCER conversion from lcaerodesign

We are happy to announce that we have released 2 new products:

1/32 MIG 21 LANCER conversion for TRUMPETER MIG 21 M/MF KIT and

1/32 ENGINE EXHAUST for the TRUMPETER MIG 21 M/MF KIT

Actually the first kit is a remake of an older version with new improved molds and wit real decal included for two LANCER C versions (the first one had printed decals)

The LANCER conversion contains as a bonus the ENGINE EXHAUST

Also we thought that will be a good idea to release only the engine exhaust since is a very popular engine (used on many russian aircrafts) and is very easy to install and has a more realistic look.

coperta-800x600.jpg

CopertaMotor_resize-800x600.jpg

• 3 months later...

Way back in early December, I ordered the above afterburner nozzle. When it hadn't arrived by early February, I emailed them asking how long it should take to receive. Adrian quickly replied that it should have only taken two to three weeks, provided the tracking number and offered to refund my money.

I went online and entered the tracking number, but the USPS website essentially said, "we don't do Romania". So I went to the post office and THEY were able to determine that the package had disappeared after arriving at the sorting facility at Sandston, VA. To keep this missive from getting too long, Adrian sent a second package, which arrived in due course. I was VERY excited, until I unwrapped the carefully wrapped, but slightly bent package:

IMG_1278_zpshyspdjsn.jpeg

IMG_1279_zpsceixv44x.jpeg

IMG_1280_zpspfkcdsyn.jpeg

And this is what I found!

IMG_1277_zpsp7ed2vvp.jpeg

Out of curiosity more than anything, I pieced it back together:

IMG_1281_zpsgjlktjw0.jpeg

I was shocked that so much damage could be done given the packaging. As best I could determine, someone drove the corner into the center of the box--note how intact the surrounding styrofoam was. I sent Adrian the photos and he was as shocked as I was. A couple of weeks later, a third package arrived (this one without a tracking number by the way) and I finally have an undamaged set.

IMG_1288_zpsetsgzl2f.jpeg

So, to say I'm grateful to Adrian's persistence in providing a quality product despite the USPS's best efforts to prevent it, is a giant understatement. Well done, Adrian!