A better mouse trap

What comes in square section plastic bottles like that? You can't hinge a round bottle that way.

The guy in the video seemed to be in Japan (?).....I've not looked in my grocery store.....

pl10432439-customized_100_ml_450ml_french_square_clear_beverage_pet_plastic_bottles_with_white_cap.jpg

"Fiji" water and "Naked" juice bottles are square. There are others.

I had a Chocolate Lab that would bring presents. Brought roof rats into the house on two occasions. She was very proud of herself as she laid that ex critter at my feet. At 3am, I was a little freaked out, but managed to retain my composure and praised her as she WAS displaying outstanding breed characteristics.

problem with those is (and I have one myself): they tend to brag about what they caught. I've had cats bring live mice and birds inside the house. And then I can begin chasing...

yes it's true, I found several times inside the house BIG RATS deads... the cats love to show how much they are good to hunt

What's worse is when the kids can't differentiate between a cat toy and a dead mouse. Was laying in bed one weekend and the kids dropped a cat toy on my wife's head. Was a dead mouse instead. I still laugh.

Oh wow....now that would be youtube gold. :rofl:

What's worse is when the kids can't differentiate between a cat toy and a dead mouse. Was laying in bed one weekend and the kids dropped a cat toy on my wife's head. Was a dead mouse instead. I still laugh.

Who need middleman? My cat used to bring live roaches to our bed and play with them. Mostly at night.