Part of Hobby Boss 2016-2017 catalog

What are the odds of them screwing it up?

Bilek/Italeri and Pantera did in 1/72. The 1/48 KP has a weird front fuselage. And Song's prototype was weird looking too. Odds are high unless HB changed the design processes.

Bilek/Italeri and Pantera did in 1/72. The 1/48 KP has a weird front fuselage. And Song's prototype was weird looking too. Odds are high unless HB changed the design processes.

I seriously doubt they changed anything. Very sad. Accuracy is the last thing on there mind. I guess we'll just have to wait till AMK, Great Wall hobby, or somebody else does it.

I hope someone beats them to the punch with Su-34.No way they will get that nose and hump right:-)

Fitter series could be done bu some European manufacturers, Eduard are you listening? And there is that new Czech company with Hip/Hind kit in development, Fitter is next logical choice,right :-)

On the other hand Flanker has so many versions and operators I am sure there is space for high end Flanker in 1/48 besides Trumpeters 1/72 to 1/48 scale up mediocre effort(last two words made me smile )

P

I hope someone beats them to the punch with Su-34.No way they will get that nose and hump right:-)

Fitter series could be done bu some European manufacturers, Eduard are you listening? And there is that new Czech company with Hip/Hind kit in development, Fitter is next logical choice,right :-)

On the other hand Flanker has so many versions and operators I am sure there is space for high end Flanker in 1/48 besides Trumpeters 1/72 to 1/48 scale up mediocre effort(last two words made me smile )

P

I hope so!

The fact that Wasan Plastics has Hobby Boss releasing it means I will have no idea how much of an impact my references were. Trumpeter at least would let me know and even once sent a sample. When I sent in to Trumpeter a large amount of Cadillac Gage Commando armored car references (for the complete series including a scan of an actual 1/4 scale blueprint), Wasan Plastics had Hobby Boss (HB) release it and it was fraught with errors which could have been avoided. But, I know no one at HB and must wait like everyone else to see what was done.

As for the announcement, I am not surprised:

http://www.arcforums...dpost&p=2650116

Regards,

Edited by sharkmouth

Their photo isn't an La-11:

Lavochkin5_zpsdec632a1.jpg

friDSC_0050.jpg

satDSC_0750.jpg

satDSC_0694.jpg

The world's sole airworthy Lavochkin La-9, NATO name Fritz. People keep telling me about how poor Trumpeter's research is, and I try to be positive. :bandhead2: :bandhead2:

Anywho, regardless of type this should be awesome! As far as I know the best La-11 kit is a resin one, so this should be a bit cheaper for me and easier to build.

Edited by K5054NZ

Their photo isn't an La-11:

The world's sole airworthy Lavochkin La-9, NATO name Fritz. People keep telling me about how poor Trumpeter's research is, and I try to be positive. :bandhead2:/> :bandhead2:/>

Maybe Trumpeter switched from decimal (9) to octal (11) ? :monkeydance:

Gents

I know this might be exciting news, but if you do not have the vocabulary range to avoid swearing then do not bother posting.

There will be consequences for the next person to do so.