What did you ask for from Santa ?

I know that we all have been a good little boys and girls here at ARC. So what did you ask Santa to bring you ?

I asked for the 1/32 Tamiya F-14A and F-15E, an F-21A Kfir, Mobius Cylon Raider and (2) GWH F-15C MSIP.

Edited by adamitri

Euro front plate fot my new vw GTI 2012

Years ago my Dad was winding down his Canadian Army career with a stint in Lahr, Germany. His civilian car had the "white with red lettering" CANADA plates on his car that military folks were issued for their family cars. When he retired and switched to regular plates.....I asked him to give me the CANADA plates.....I now use them at car shows. And to make it a bit sweeter....the plates have my initials on them.

.....? :dontknow:/>

Can't accuse you of taxing the Big Fella's generosity!

Tell me about it he can just snach one off a car on his trip to germany and drop it off in canada !!!!

Retirement. He's bringing that gift 8 days after Christmas. :woo:/>

Sweet...congrats on the retirement.

I'm hoping for that one once my kids finish their post secondary educations. My youngest is in Grade 12....so still a little bit to wait yet.

Retirement. He's bringing that gift 8 days after Christmas. :woo:/>/>

No more free coffee and donuts :monkeydance:/>

Well deserved thanks for your service.

Ohh and to answer the ? I buy my own.

Don

Edited by DONG

A pair of heated socks for work and also a pair of heated gloves. I work in sub-zero temperatures for twelve hours. It gets really cold during the night.

Besides that, I'll be getting the recent release of the GWH F-15C and maybe the Mig-31.

Santa for me was a travel voucher finally being paid after waiting for three months. So I ordered a new Iwata Eclipse, I was just going to get a new needle and nozzle for what I already have, but at a price of $90 on Amazon with free Prime shipping I opted to just get a new one. The other airbrishes that I have still work but small bends and cracks have reduced their ability to do fine lines and after years of fairly constant use it was time for a new one.

I also placed an order with Spruebrothers for the Meng pickup with ZPU, I rarely do vehicles but this one is interesting since I was just in Iraq and saw lots of technicals on video feed.