1/32 57th FIS F-15 CFTs

I'm looking to build one of the 57th FIS F-15s in 1/32. My biggest problem seems to be the CFTs. Is it possible to use the CFTs in the Revell D/E kit on the Tamiya F-15C kit? I looked into swapping the front end of a Tamiya C onto an E body, but then I'd be into so many corrections, I'd be over my head skill wise. Any suggests for a semi easy build would be greatly appreciated.

The Tamiya fuselage swap would work....but the CFT's fitted to F-15E's are different to those fitted to C/D models,not just the weapons pylons but in shape too...its subtle but if you compare them side by side you can see the difference....depends how accurate you want to be bearing in mind theres a bunch of stuff you need to correct to get a accurate Charlie model from the Tamiya kit rather than the mashed up C/E mix of parts Tamiya call a F-15C out of the box.

The one's in the Revell kit are actually closer to ones you need although you'll still need to scratch build the AIM-7 missile rails.

I've been doing research on this for the last two days, and it's a bit of a mess with the Tamiya kits. I went threw my stash and found my old Revell F-15C kit with the ASAT, and it may work better for this build than the Tamiya. Slap the CFTs from the Revell D/E kit on it, modify the hard points for the Sparrows, and it just my work. Thoughts on this idea?

I have looked at every CFT image I can and can't see a difference from just looking at images alone.

I am more than happy to do a fuse swap and get a CFT fitted C and a DJ from the two kits.

I'm sure there is someone who can identify the differences but I still have not seen an image that can show them.

So for me the swap is a goer..