Modern aircraft kit lot bundles FS 1/32, 48, Navy, AF, etc

Good afternoon everyone. Happy Holidays to all here in the ARC Community!!! I'm sure that a lot of you that spend time here on the Buy/Sell have noticed me throughout the 2nd half of the year letting ALOT of kits go out the door to new loving homes. Part of that was the new baby arrival, and other parts were limited time, growing up and putting the rest of the family first, etc, etc. However I realized last night that I still have way too many kits to justify holding onto. Especially with 2 children now, at my current build pace, it would take me a lifetime and a half to complete if I didn't buy another single kit. On top of that, this time of year is always more strapped with travelling home to family and again, 2 children to make sure they have a good Christmas. So here is what I'm doing yet again, another lot sale. This time they are not as extravagant as I have drastically cut down the collection already. This will free up a lot of space for us, and bring in some extremely needed funds over the next couple weeks. I think you will find the prices pretty darn low already, but if your interested in 2 or more of the lots, I can work with you some more. If you are able to pick up in the Birmingham, Al area that would help a lot as well, and save us both shipping costs. Let me know!!!

Navy/Marines 1/48 lot $190 shipped

Hobbyboss F/A-18A

Hobbyboss A-6E Tram

Hasegawa F-14D

Academy F-4B

Revell F-14A/B x2 kits (The old A version, and new updated B version)

Revell F/A-18E Super Hornet

Revell F/A-18C Hornet x2

Revell F-4J Phantom II Mig Ace

Hasegawa AV-8B Harrier II +

USAF 1/48 lot $130 Shipped

Hasegawa F-22

Trumpeter T-38C

Revell A-37 Dragonfly

Italeri A-10C

Revell A-10 W/Extras

Revell F-16 ADFx2

Revell F-15E Strike Eagle Tiger Meet

1/32 lot $150 shipped

Trumpeter A-1J Skyraider

Revell F-4G Wild Weasel

Revell AG Tornado RAF GR MK I Special Limited Edition

Revell 1/32 UH-1D Huey Gunship

1/144 Minicraft KC-135 Tanker Lot $70

x3 KC-135E

x2 KC-135R

(Plus Ill throw in a 1/144 Revell B-52H for In flight dio potential, as well as 2 DML jets a F-14, and F-18)

Edited by Hueyhogfan13
  • 4 weeks later...