Need recommendations for clamps

One of the most important aspects is the type of glue that you use. I have had really good luck with Tamiya Extra Thin cement. As far as clamps, I have had pretty good luck with rubber bands. Just don't put too much squeeze on them or you'll get an off kilter joint. I have also used tape. I usually glue about an inch at a time and work slowly. Use the squeeze method. Hold the parts loosely together. Touch the joint with a brush full of glue. The glue will be drawn into the joint. Let it melt the plastic for a few seconds up to a minute. Then, squeeze the parts together. You will seen plastic ooze out of the joint. Make sure that the parts are evenly matched together, so you don't have a step. You can hold them together, because the watery type of glue dries pretty fast. After that part is well set, you can tape or use a rubber band to hold the parts together. Then, just keep on working your way down the joint. The dried ooze is a great filler. Just sand it down even with the fuselage. There may be a space or two that didn't get filled, so you'll have to fill it with your favorite filler. Good Luck.