The 2015 Holiday Raffle Continues Tonight!

Due to an emergency, the raffle was cut short last night. We're going to finish it tonight, but without Corsairman, sadly.

I suggest we start at 7PM EST.

As usual, we have a chatroom open where we draw the winners.

Here is the chatroom link.

Just join with your own ARC nick. If your nick is for example just a name ("John") you might have trouble staying in as that nick might be registered to someone. Just switch it to "JohnARC" or something like that. "Johnopfor" will not be an issue. :P Basically log in with the ARC nick; 99,9999% of the time there should be no issues.

Also, this is a chatroom Berkut set up for ARC to use. That means it will stay open post raffle so feel free to drop by and discuss modeling. (sometimes :P) :cheers:

If you can't be in the room for some reason, don't worry. Winners will also recieve a PM as soon as their name is drawn. Plus I will post the winners name in the following thread:

Raffle winners and prize picking thread.

Hope to see you people in the chatroom tonight.

Thanks!

Sorry about that everyone. My dad had a fall just after his surgery. He is fine but going back to the hospital to be sure he is really OK.

So far so good.

Thanks to Pete and Berkut for stepping up and bringing this one home.

Now I just can't wait for 2015 to be over...this was a tough year.

CorsairMan,

Good to hear your Dad is OK. Falls can be very hard on seniors.

Thank you for organizing this. This was a great idea, with quite a lot of cat herding to get it all done.

And Pete, you did an outstanding job as XO!

--

dnl

Sorry about that everyone. My dad had a fall just after his surgery. He is fine but going back to the hospital to be sure he is really OK.

So far so good.

Thanks to Pete and Berkut for stepping up and bringing this one home.

Now I just can't wait for 2015 to be over...this was a tough year.

Good to hear everything is ok! Another unsung hero is Koen L, i am sure he is very sad to not be mentioned. :(

Ditto. Big thanks to all those who organized, ran and participated in this fun event. That was scary on Friday nite and I was lucky to be in the chatroom long enough for Corsair to return and let us know about his Dad.

I missed last year's one and the 2nd day of chatroom shenanigans made up for it. It was a Festivus miracle minus the aluminum pole, airing of grievances and feats of strength :lol: . Thanks for the fun guys :cheers: .

Edited by aerofan