And another 1/48 Super Etendard

Sigh. And in the meantime no 1/48th new tool kit from the following French aircraft: MD.450 Ouragan, MD.454 MystÚre IV, AMD-BA Super MystÚre B2 (SMB2), SO.4050 Vautour, Mirage IV, SA.316 Alouette III, (Super) Puma, Cougar, SA.341/342 Gazelle, SA.321 Super Frelon, NH-90 TTH/NFH Caiman, Nord 2501 Noratlas, Br.1050 Alizé, Dassault MystÚre/Falcon 20 etc.

V.P.

I would like to see a new Mirage IV, but for the most part I don't see the demand for French aircraft and those that would sell have been done.

Sigh. And in the meantime no 1/48th new tool kit from the following French aircraft: MD.450 Ouragan, MD.454 MystÚre IV, AMD-BA Super MystÚre B2 (SMB2), SO.4050 Vautour, Mirage IV, SA.316 Alouette III, (Super) Puma, Cougar, SA.341/342 Gazelle, SA.321 Super Frelon, NH-90 TTH/NFH Caiman, Nord 2501 Noratlas, Br.1050 Alizé, Dassault MystÚre/Falcon 20 etc.

V.P.

I strongly second you on this !

Prepare the saw and plastic card to fix the nose then...

Yeh, but still I'd rather prepare a saw 'n' plastic stock than say... a stick o' dynamite? :P

Whut's with Heller's SuE nose anyways, Monsieur Stern?

I strongly second you on this !

Well, nay me 'til ya mention the MS760 Paris as well; 1/48, that is. ;) Uh-huh? Uh-huh? Uh-huh...?

That KH box art is great. If it's up to their latest 32nd scale kit standard, I don't see any problems with this being a KH kit....

That's the funny thing, I think their 1/32 scale kits so far have been well done where as their 1/48 kits have been a mixed bag of mostly disappointment. I can overlook shape issues and such, but when the plastic itself is warped beyond my skills to fix or sometimes it won't stayed glued together using a variety of different methods I now take pause when buying KH kits. At the price they charge I find it inexcusable for trying to save a buck on the plastic they use.

That KH box art is great.

Well it's innovative: it's the first parallel projection boxart I ever saw... nose on foreground looks small while fin on background looks big. Someone forgot to click on "Perspective projection" button before painting I believe. No need to mention inaccuracies.

Edited by Laurent