CD48103 - A-4N "Corporate Scooters"

These look nice Kursad. I seem to recall that there are some ex IAF Skyhawks in their camo scheme that are now used for aggressor training. Not sure who flies these but it is interesting that those aircraft in the civil world.

I like the Discovery Air ones as it would be a nice comparison to the Alpha Jet in their inventory.

These look nice Kursad. I seem to recall that there are some ex IAF Skyhawks in their camo scheme that are now used for aggressor training. Not sure who flies these but it is interesting that those aircraft in the civil world.

I like the Discovery Air ones as it would be a nice comparison to the Alpha Jet in their inventory.

Discovery Air took over all those jets, they have been repainted.

I have great walkarounds of them before the repaints.

I just have to number the elements, make some final tweaks and a completeness/geometry check - then this sheet will be off to the printers.

corpscoot1.jpgcorpscoot2.jpg

Hi Kursad,

Just a quick one for you. On the Flight Systems aircraft, there is a discrepancy on the colour of the 'EXPERIMENTAL' text on the forward fuselage. The profile shows a yellow/gold colour, the decals sheet shows red. I hope this helps avoid a possible error.

Cheers,

Mark

Hi Kursad,

Just a quick one for you. On the Flight Systems aircraft, there is a discrepancy on the colour of the 'EXPERIMENTAL' text on the forward fuselage. The profile shows a yellow/gold colour, the decals sheet shows red. I hope this helps avoid a possible error.

Cheers,

Mark

Thanks - I actually used an orange color, the color shift is a JPG conversion artefact. I will regenerate the thumbnail image with a lighter orange color that will show better.

As I expected, I already got my first legal threat via e-mail. It looks like I should have approached this project somewhat differently - my mistake.

I could have tried a few different things, but I have lots of other subjects in the pipeline and I would rather not spend my limited design time dealing with any problems that could arise. I will keep the design files and see if I can spend more time to take any proper steps to make this sheet possible in the future. Until then, this project is on hold; and thread locked. Sorry, folks - there will be many other subjects that you will like.

Edited by KursadA