AMK Kits in the USA - update

Hi Everyone,

I thought that I should update you all to make sure you had time to relax over the Christmas holidays and so that your minds were put at ease somewhat.

MiG-31 Update - Contact was made with the distributor and some retailers today.

The AMK MiG-31 kits are at the port in LA. They should arrive at the distributor pretty much any time now.

Presently, it’s a case of typical delays getting these things through a cumbersome unloading process.

It has been confirmed that you will all get your FULL shipment (we ran out of kits after shipping), so there will be nobody missing out on the first batch.

I have spoken to some retailers also and they assure me that everyone will get theirs for the Christmas day, at least they will try their very best.

All US retailers will have theirs at the same time.

I am told that they have the boxes ready for packing and shipping, so as soon as they get to them, they’ll on the way to you.

I hope this puts your minds at some ease.

Martin, thanks for the update! A.M.K. is lucky to have you as a spokesperson and your continual interface with the end user (customer) is imo going to greatly assist with your success. Being that most companies (model or otherwise) are monolithic and seemingly unsympathetic to its' customers wants/needs, your approach surely stands out if only to me. Thanks again and happy holidays!

Rick

Hi Everyone,

I thought that I should update you all to make sure you had time to relax over the Christmas holidays and so that your minds were put at ease somewhat.

MiG-31 Update - Contact was made with the distributor and some retailers today.

The AMK MiG-31 kits are at the port in LA. They should arrive at the distributor pretty much any time now.

Presently, it’s a case of typical delays getting these things through a cumbersome unloading process.

It has been confirmed that you will all get your FULL shipment (we ran out of kits after shipping), so there will be nobody missing out on the first batch.

I have spoken to some retailers also and they assure me that everyone will get theirs for the Christmas day, at least they will try their very best.

All US retailers will have theirs at the same time.

I am told that they have the boxes ready for packing and shipping, so as soon as they get to them, they’ll on the way to you.

I hope this puts your minds at some ease.

Thank you for silencing a bunch of whining guys who appear more spoilt than your average Joe.

Maybe the rest of the world should whine when stuff is released in the US first..hey where are our 190's Revell?

Or maybe when Airfix ship to the US first leaving the rest of the world waiting.

Seriously you guys look like a bunch of spoils brats whining because the bike you wanted wasn't under the tree at Christmas.

Just a joke really...