New Su-34 in 1:72 from Zvezda?

Yes, it will be old sprues with new decal (decal just now in print), so in this case - sorry, not new tools.

About my English - yes, i'm operate only school levell + some practic with computer. I'm know - my English is not perfect.

To quote Kotey from Britmodeller.....As i say it will be old model with new decal, sorry, but no mirical in this case.

And, as I posted on Britmodeller..........

The box art shows a recent Su-34 attacking a target in Syria - complete with upper wing fences, a Platan targeting system and an APU in the tailboom.

The Italeri kit has none of the above and needs considerable work to turn it into an up-to-date Su-34......

Photo%20033.JPG

.... as I have done here.

So, in summary, it is the old Italeri kit - with new box art and decals - but nothing done to update it.

Without some work, you can't make it as per the box art - another case of misrepresentation?

Ken

Thank you, Ken.

Except English texts in my instructions. :bandhead2:/>

"Will work for beer" "Will correct English for decals" :)

Those iron bombs on the box art aren't included in the taleri mold, are they?

Cheers,

Andre

No, but you'll find two of its in each MiG-29 9-13 models.

So, how about next marketing plans: If you'll buy one 7298 Su-34 and two 7278 MiG-29 models - you'll have four bombs for Su-34 model (except two fine MiG-29 models)?

That's a bit hypercritical - if you are refering to Mr Begemot's post (Kotey)

English isn't his first language - and I just wish my Russian was as good as his English.

Or do you mean some other spellings??

Ken

I have a policy, I would never say anything to anybody on the Internet, that I'm not willing to tell them to their face. Maybe more people should adopt this policy.

So, how about next marketing plans: If you'll buy one 7298 Su-34 and two 7278 MiG-29 models - you'll have four bombs for Su-34 model (except two fine MiG-29 models)?

Now, Andrey, I don't know about others but that is exactly what I might just do! :D

Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

But.... your decals are !!!

Ken

That's the same thing I was going to say....

Btw, Kotey, if you ever need an italian translation (even if I don't see why you should) drop me a line :)

Edited by Yuri

That's a bit hypercritical - if you are refering to Mr Begemot's post (Kotey)

English isn't his first language - and I just wish my Russian was as good as his English.

Or do you mean some other spellings??

Ken

Duh! You're right, of course. :bandhead2: Stoopid comment; fixed it; apology posted separately. Wasn't picking on Kotey particularly, but it looks that way for sure...consider me suitably chastised.

Man, I bet this kit will sell well in Russia, even though it's an Italeri rebox. I remember Guy from Linden Hill Imports posting on Facebook a Russian news article about Zvezda, and how they've seen rising sales of modern aircraft kits due to the conflict in Syria. And since the Su-34 is a cornerstone of that air campaign, I bet Zvezda will see a good profit from this kit.

Edited by beingthehero

That's the same thing I was going to say....

Btw, Kotey, if you ever need an italian translation (even if I don't see why you should) drop me a line :)/>

Thank you for proposition, when i'm vizit Italy i'm find italian intuitively clear for the Russian ear...