New Su-34 in 1:72 from Zvezda?

..I think they really only post on VK nowadays.

Ok, since I'm not an insider in the know ... what is "VK" - I assume a Russian modeling site?

(I naively tried Googling for "VK Russian Modeling Site", but :woot.gif:

Thanks,

Gene K

OK, thanks. I'll post the link -- here.

Gene K

Ayup, that's it. I'm kinda sad, because it's the only social media site they've used since last winter, and my Russian is very poor, so I have to rely on Google Translate which barely helps. Their Facebook, twitter - all more or less abandoned. Kinda sad really, they were once so active and engaged people on there. I guess they've pared down their Zvezda USA staff or something since then. Ah well.

I'm still gonna grab me this kit, as I've gotten Authentic Decals' "Syrian Ghosts" decal sheet and I've been itching to do a Russian aircraft that's been launching airstrikes against ISIS.

Ok, since I'm not an insider in the know ... what is "VK" - I assume a Russian modeling site?

(I naively tried Googling for "VK Russian Modeling Site", but :woot.gif:

Thanks,

Gene K

:rofl:

A hazard of this hobby I'm afraid.

I'm still gonna grab me this kit, as I've gotten Authentic Decals' "Syrian Ghosts" decal sheet and I've been itching to do a Russian aircraft that's been launching airstrikes against ISIS.

Why wait for the Zvezda kit ?? - it is (apparently) exactly the same as the original Italeri kit (and re-boxed by Revell).

The only difference is a new decal sheet - and you have that already.

Ken