Decals for the Fly 1/32 Wessex...

Some folks have lamented the lack of aftermarket decals for the new (very nice) Fly 1/32 Wessex HU.5.  Unfortunately the very nice kit is utterly let down by really bad decals.  They're rife with errors and inappropriate type/fonts.  So I've put this together.  This decal can only be printed if I get enough pre-paid orders to pay for it.  I don't like doing that, but right now I don't have the disposable cash to do it any other way.  You'll get enough markings to do any of the following:

1.  HU.5 XS523, 824/CU, RNAS Culdrose 1987, RAF Blue-Grey and Signal Red

2.  HC.2 XR517/AN, 72 Sqdn RAF Aldergrove, mid-1970s, Dark Green/Dark Sea Grey/Black

3.  HAR.2 XT680, 22 Sqdn RAF, 1980s, overall yellow

4.  HAR.2 XT601, 22 Sqdn RAF, Manama, Bahrain, 1970, overall yellow

5.  HU.5 XS464/F, ‘C’ Flight, 845 NAS, South Georgia, 1982, overall Olive Drab

6.  HU.5 XS513/Z-D, (unit??), overall Olive Drab

7.  HU.5 XS678, Sultan of Oman’s Air Force, Light Stone, Dark Earth, black

I'm thinking in the neighborhood of US $12-15.  There won't be any instructions, but I can supply you a PDF with photos and/or profiles of the relevant aircraft.  I need to get a firm price quote on the printing before I can give you a final read on the price.  Given the holidays, etc, etc, please be patient.  I'll let you know as soon as I know.

These will be real decals - silkscreen printed, not print on demand digital stuff.  Nice dense whites that will go over red areas with no problem. If you're interested, please reply here so I can get an idea of how many I need to print.

J

Screen_Shot_2015_12_21_at_6_31_00_PM.png

• 2 months later...